Move buildings for Credits instead of only coins

• It would be nice to have the option to move a building for the cost of credits instead of only coins. I know coins are how the game makes it's $$$ ,but when I started out I spaced out police stations throughout one jurisdiction... Now that I've built out the whole area I'd like to move the station and personnel to a different area in a realistic area .

• It would be nice to have the option to move a building for the cost of credits instead of only coins. I know coins are how the game makes it's $$$ ,but when I started out I spaced out police stations throughout one jurisdiction... Now that I've built out the whole area I'd like to move the station and personnel to a different area in a realistic area .

Fire1664Man,

I am gonna have to disagree with this. I know even for myself its kind of irritating for me to place buildings then have to move them later using only coins as well. I wouldn't want it to be conducted with credits because then you can move buildings around freely and they would have to set a cap on the amount of buildings you have to move ontop of that.

My personal opinion is just keep the coins only to move buildings because you should know where you're placing them and be solid with that placement rather than place it then want to change almost all your stations locations down the line.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• Fire1664Man,
    I am gonna have to disagree with this. I know even for myself its kind of irritating for me to place buildings then have to move them later using only coins as well. I wouldn't want it to be conducted with credits because then you can move buildings around freely and they would have to set a cap on the amount of buildings you have to move ontop of that.

My personal opinion is just keep the coins only to move buildings because you should know where you're placing them and be solid with that placement rather than place it then want to change almost all your stations locations down the line.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

How is this effecting the game in general though? Moving a station from one spot to another , when you are already spending a million credits per station.... How is it really effecting the game to move or relocate a building.

• How is this effecting the game in general though? Moving a station from one spot to another , when you are already spending a million credits per station.... How is it really effecting the game to move or relocate a building.

Fire1664Man,

You said it yourself, "you are already spending a million credits per station"

Why would you want to spend any more?

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!