Redo the Possible Missions Page

• The possible missions page is really clunky and hard to use - and really, as someone who works for an online magazine publisher, it shouldn't be. At bare minimum, I'd like to see it be able to be sorted by the following:

- Expansions Required
    - POI (and why do missions need to be repeated? Why can't they just say POIs: x,y,z)
    - Money required
    - Units required

This would take some time to redo, but it could be made far more useful than it is.

• How about we leave it as it is as every game made by the dev teams uses the same set up. What do you find hard to read to me its laid out fine.

You click possible missions look at the requirements for stations and if you want to find out more then click the mission and read what you need to send. Christ its laid out extremely easy look at the attachment

• I agree with CT here on some issues -

(1) - I can only sort the list by expansion if it is the SWR expansion, not Forestry or airport. I personally wish this was consistent
    (2) - Condensing missions that can spawn on different POIs would make the list easier to sort through.
    (3) - It can already do that.
    (4) - Just click the button for more details. Too much info isn't good either.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!