• Today’s Facebook post has gotten out of hand. I went on there to try and gather feedback about the new missions however all I have (at the time of writing this) is 77 posts of people squabbling.

I DO NOT want to see the same thing on this forum. If you believe someone is breaking the games TOS then report it via the correct channels through the app. All this has done is make it look like the game is played by a bunch of children and has discredited the alliances that you are in.

If these arguments break out on here then we will be taking a firm stance against them by working with a strict three strikes and your out policy with the posts/topic being deleted. Go about reporting these things the right way and report it to support. If this is more than that and is an alliance politics thing, then sort it out amongst yourselves, the devs and the team on here are not councillors to settle your petty disagreements.

You have been warned.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!