Custom alliance missions coined

• Would it be possible to add it so when players create a custom alliance mission an alliance Co-Admin and above are able to coin the mission to complete? A lot of times their are missions created that are done by trouble makers that are then removed from a alliance but the mission is stuck for 48hrs, leading to 48hrs of having to deal with it from other players.

Secondly is it possible to add a feature for admins to turn off the alliance storms for a period of time. Kinda like a chat ban but more of a storm ban. If more than one storm is active on the map at once it slows down the game and the lag is unbearable at most times. The other day we had 4 storms in one area within 24hrs and ended up making it extremely hard to play in that area because of the lag.

Thanks for listening

• Would it be possible to add it so when players create a custom alliance mission an alliance Co-Admin and above are able to coin the mission to complete? A lot of times their are missions created that are done by trouble makers that are then removed from a alliance but the mission is stuck for 48hrs, leading to 48hrs of having to deal with it from other players.

Secondly is it possible to add a feature for admins to turn off the alliance storms for a period of time. Kinda like a chat ban but more of a storm ban. If more than one storm is active on the map at once it slows down the game and the lag is unbearable at most times. The other day we had 4 storms in one area within 24hrs and ended up making it extremely hard to play in that area because of the lag.

Thanks for listening

I do agree, I have no idea why anyone but the player who started it cannot finish the large custom mission. That would be a very nice feature. I have had many conflicts with that as well.

For the storm thing, sure. I like the idea of it although I have never experienced players send off more than 2 storms at a time. In out alliance we would just work our way through the calls but I do get how 4 storms can get cumbersome. Try putting your map in a very remote location (which cuts loads of lag) and going though all the missions then. Should solve the huge lag problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!