Some Unit Suggestions

• - Non Emergency Medical Transport Van
    - Transports "No Need Patients" & "General Internal"
    - Treats only A patients
    - Used in patient transfer
    - New Mission: Non Emergency Medical Transport
    - From random area in mission generation circle to nearest player owned hospital

- Specialty Care Transports
    - Quote From East Coast Ambulance & Wheelchair Service: "SCT is typically a hospital-to-hospital transport of a critically injured or ill patient by ground ambulance. For this mode, we deploy our Specialty Care Transport Team of Critical Care Nurses and an advanced life support team. The service is ideal for patients who require a level of service beyond the scope of the EMT-Paramedic."

- Bariatric Ambulances
    - Quote From East Coast Ambulance & Wheelchair Service: "Our Bariatric service is designed to provide a safe and dignified transportation solution to those whose weight or condition require special needs transport. The ambulances have been customized to allow for the extra wide stretcher and additional personnel when needed. With advanced equipment like the Stryker MX-PRO bariatric cot, we can accommodate patients weighing up to 850 pounds.
    All of the EMTs working on these units are given additional training in bariatric needs, CPR training on a bariatric mannequin, manual handling of the obese patient, risk assessments, and training on all equipment used.

• Customized ambulances provide comfort to larger individuals
    • Able to transport people up to 850lbs
    • Larger stretcher
    • Additional safety restraints
    • Specially trained crew

"

• This is a good idea. Years ago, I would have laughed at the idea of adding a private ambulance service as an option to this. But one of the depts I was on needed an ambulance and had to wait for an ambulance from other counties because all of ours were tied up. Didn't take me long to appreciate how nice it would have been to have a private ambo service available there. I currently work on the 911 side at a different fire dept part time and a private ambo service full time. I even have a couple of ambo stations in game that I use as privates. I think your idea has some merit and I fully back it. Now let's hope the devs do too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!