Police Motor not an extra sub category for AAR's

• Hello,

I am not sure when this got implemented but for AAR's there are many different sub categories now. One being the police motorcycle and police one. I know before there is not this feature and police motorcycles would just automatically be considered as a police unit and be sent automatically. I'm not sure why there even would be a sub-category in the first place but you don't have to get rid of it. I mean, it's exactly the same as a police cruiser except it can't transport. It counts towards patrol car in a mission, does not go faster than any other unit and I don't think it does anything extra for the mission. That's why I am puzzled of why it was created.

What's more, is beyond that all my AAR's are ticked to the "regular" police unit. Which means, in order for me to have the AAR's send any police patrol unit I would have to go into the edit and change everything to that other subcategory to do it automatically. I would like if the devs made that one the standard one so I don't have to go in and change all of my AAR's. In my newer areas such as San Jose I have not gotten to the police too much. Therefore I don't have many police units in the 3 stations I have serving that large area. It would be nice if the thing does not say "you are missing 2 patrol cars" when I clearly have them although not in the form of patrol cars but motorcycles. Then I'll have to manually select them to dispatch.

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!