Feature to recall units that are currently on patrol back to base or do stationary stand by's

• Could this be something in the future? I have one patrol car that I had no idea left one state and is traveling to the west coast to my other areas in seattle, now i will say its my fault because i gave it a patrol zone and activated all the units to head out and i was trying to figure out how to recall it to return but it left from NC to WA and its currently in the mid west in the dakotas.

This would be a neat feature to end patrol functions to have all units to stop what they are doing or sit stationary in certain areas and the ability to be recalled back to their stations.

Claiborne
    U.S. Mission Critical Dispatch
    Alliance Chief
    "all Interest or inquiries in Mission Critical Dispatch, please apply within & prepare for shenanigans"

• yeah i accidently selected this particular car to a patrol zone that was meant for one of my west coast patrol cars in their cities and on vacation it goes lol, its currently in wisonson right now.

Claiborne
    U.S. Mission Critical Dispatch
    Alliance Chief
    "all Interest or inquiries in Mission Critical Dispatch, please apply within & prepare for shenanigans"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!