Crew members and CAD notes

• Just started playing and just joined the forum. I’m a FFPM in California and had a couple of ideas.

-It would be cool to see notes in the call as units get on scene or as the call progress. This would also give you something to do while waiting for units to be available for other calls. you could make it to when certain types of units arrive they randomly pull from a bank of comments from scene size up, needed resources or even problems such as a RIC activation or building collapse.

-also I think having every engine with 6 members is unrealistic. there should be penalties or daily costs for crew members. Cost for personnel is the main issue in departments and is why most engines usually only have 3 to 4 crew on them. And although volunteer companies may bring more there may be more of a delay for their response. Although more crew member make call finish faster, more engines can be sent to those calls, but not required. If you are making more money you can increase the amount of crew you have.

-it would also be nice to get medics at some point to make engines and ambulances ALS. To make it more realistic

Just suggestions and ideas. I know it takes time to add new features.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!