"cancel all ambulances" doesn't cancel all the Ambulance units

• The button "cancel all ambulances" does not send all the ambulance units home. I can understand that OTL's are not sent away because they're needed to complete the mission.
    But I believe the RRV and Ambulance Helicopter should be sent home when using this button Since they're only there to treat patients and are not part of the mission requirements.

• The button "cancel all ambulances" does not send all the ambulance units home. I can understand that OTL's are not sent away because they're needed to complete the mission.
    But I believe the RRV and Ambulance Helicopter should be sent home when using this button Since they're only there to treat patients and are not part of the mission requirements.

The HEMS system needs a re do as for rrvs the game reconises HART Units, OTLs, CFRs, GPs, JRUs and Co responder as rrvs thats why they dont stand down, HART units being caught up in this has been asked to be changed so if they did get stood down so will all these units.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!