Injured Free Runner

• What on earth is an injured free runner and why does it require an engine? I feel like other calls like MVAs and such that would actually need something like a PD response and doens't have them yet we have someone who is running... and needs an engine?

• I was curious too so I googled, and this is what wikipedia says.

Free Running (Freerun) is a way of expression by interacting with various obstacles and environment. Freerunning may include flipping and spinning. These movements are usually adopted from other sports, such as gymnastics, tricking or breakdancing. Freerunners can create their own moves, flows and lines in different landscapes. It is all about becoming creative in an objective environment. Practitioners of freerunning usually do parkour as well. Freerunning is often associated with parkour by adding acrobatic and stylish moves, showcasing the art of movement. Freerunning was founded by Sebastien Foucan, who discussed the subject in Jump London in 2003.

Foucan developed freerunning as a more inclusive form of parkour.[2] Parkour's efficient military style obstacle course training lends itself to martial art as a means of weapons avoidance and efficiently closing a distance to an opponent. Freerunning is derived from parkour, but it emphasizes not efficiency but artistry, allowing room for fancy flips and stylistic acrobatics.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!