Mission Radius / Hospital Bed Expansion

• I work in a hospital for a living and I was thinking that being able to purchase medical inpatient areas. that come with 5-10 more beds. Another idea would be to add that every additional expansion you do to the hospital it provides additional beds for patients. The reason I'm bringing this up is because my city of 100,000 people, we only have 1 big hospital. The Alliance I am apart of all like to play realistic as possible.

I also would love to see the ability to set a custom radius for the cities/towns/metropolis's that you play in. I think being able to set your local response boundaries to custom and set a realistic sized area would be awesome! That way if your town is on the smaller side and has 1 fire station with 9 vehicles in it. that custom area would be created to set the perimeter of the response zone, instead of the circular radius of the each individual stations

I'm sure that I'm not the only person to bring this up and I'm sure I wont be the last:)

Cheers,

Mattez

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!