Non-Priority Dispatched Vehicles - Suggestion

• Good Afternoon,

In line with the recent update to have Priority vs Non-Priority responses to calls, I would like to propose an improvement.

The ability to redirect a vehicle en route to a non-priority call to a priority incident, while automatically placing the call it was previously on (non-priority call) as a follow-up.

For example,

You dispatch Fire P101 to a "Smoke Investigation" as non-priority.

New call comes in "Dangerous Goods Truck Accident", you would redirect Fire P101 to the call, automatically playing the "Smoke Investigation" as a follow-up.

My suggestion would be that when you have "Priority" selected, the vehicle responding to a non-priority call would be available to be selected. When dispatched to the priority incident, the vehicle would then automatically change the prior (non-priority) incident as a follow-up and immediately proceed to the incident where they have been dispatched as a priority.

In my example above, Fire P101 would show in the available units but would have (Non-priority: Smoke Investigation) beside it to let you know, it is currently en route to a non-priority call.

When you select it and dispatch it as a priority, it will switch the non-priority call as a follow-up.

If you select "Non-Priority" as the response to the call, all vehicles engaged in a non-priority call would not show up in this manner and would display as it does today.

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!