Error Message

• I have been having all kinds of problems over the past couple days. Dispatching units (that are required on the calls) and their dispatch shows up confirmed. When I go back to the mission screen some of them have been dropped from the dispatch. Additionally still seeing "DOUBLE" units come up in the unit tab - Far more than before support said it was being fixed. Still have to continuously click the screen to get all units to load. And finally, when I go into the mission to click on the transport request I am getting this message on the screen multiple times during the day.

And for the record, ....yes, I have cleared the cache, yes I have logged out and back in, yes I have closed and restarted the browser, yes I have shut down the lap top and restarted from log in.

• Still have to continuously click the screen to get all units to load.

This isn't a bug - that is the designed behavior to assist with load times and server performance. Each time you click on the "Load missing units" button it loads another portion of the units beyond the auto-truncated limit.

The Serverfehler error you are receiving is a generic server error message - it tends to happen when connection to the server is dropped. Usually, this is on the server's end but occasionally it can also be caused by your own internet dropping the request when it comes to reloading the screen (hence why it is most common when dispatching units and completing transports).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!