• I get calls involving fires on boats and things of that nature and to me that means sending a actual fire boat that can use water. When I send it tho it doesn't take care of the requirement and requires a small boat which at least near me are usually like a dingy not actual fire boats. Can we make the Fire Boat/ Medical Boat a vial option on these calls requiring boats considering thats really what there used for. And if that's already an option can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

• I get calls involving fires on boats and things of that nature and to me that means sending a actual fire boat that can use water. When I send it tho it doesn't take care of the requirement and requires a small boat which at least near me are usually like a dingy not actual fire boats. Can we make the Fire Boat/ Medical Boat a vial option on these calls requiring boats considering thats really what there used for. And if that's already an option can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I think the "boat" thing needs to be revamped anyway. The other day I had a mission generate for a boat fire on a waterway (lake) and it was in the downtown portion of a city where there was not even any water.

• I think the "boat" thing needs to be revamped anyway. The other day I had a mission generate for a boat fire on a waterway (lake) and it was in the downtown portion of a city where there was not even any water.

This has been said before, there isn't a way for the game to tell water vs land. I dont see this ever being "fixed", just something we have to live with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!