Fire station and unit requirements

• I'm really just starting out at this game and I need some info on unit requirements so that I can plan my fire stations accordingly, below is what I believe to be the requirements as per the vehicle market page, but I currently have 6 fire stations and I've yet to need BASU but I've had missions spawn where I've needed multiple water carriers when I only have 6 fire stations? Is the info on the market page wrong or am I missing something? Thanks in advance. :)

UnitRequired with x Stations
    Aerial Appliance
    Rescue Support Unit4
    Breathing Apparatus Support Unit5
    Fire Officer6
    Water Carrier7
    HazMat Unit11
    Incident Command and Control Unit13
  • Thanks for responding. I have added them, but I'd needed the water carriers before they were released, I've yet to use any BASU, are they actually required for anything? Or can I retire them and replace them with a unit that I'll actually use?

i found early on the Basu wasnt in play but it will come , eventually you'll have the option to get OSU which is basu , Hazmat and Welfare in one (tho im not sure if it counts as all 3 on site or just one of the 3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!