Missions requiring multiples of 1 unit type.

• I have an issue. I have an extension at one of my Stations and a Fire Marshal housed there. I have received a call to send 2 of them. Does this game not take into account when you have the units, or is it just forcing me to use more coins to buy a second Marshal/ Investigator? Now I cant clear this mission off my board. Fire Trucks, ambulance and patrol units are 1 thing, but specialized units cost coins/excessive cash to upgrade and add units.

• I have an issue. I have an extension at one of my Stations and a Fire Marshal housed there. I have received a call to send 2 of them. Does this game not take into account when you have the units, or is it just forcing me to use more coins to buy a second Marshal/ Investigator? Now I cant clear this mission off my board. Fire Trucks, ambulance and patrol units are 1 thing, but specialized units cost coins/excessive cash to upgrade and add units.

I think that once you have the extension, that the game has a pre-determined amount of investigators calculated to send. So it does not matter if you have 1 or 50, once you activate the extension you are subject to the mission generation. I have noticed also that that is no consistency to how many are "required" , One mission generated requires two plus two patrol. the same mission generated later required 3 or 4. Also....Fire Marshal's or investigators need to be transport capable and not require police. We routinely call the State FM and one unit responds and has from time to time made arrests and transported

• With 1 fire investigation expansion or building will allow missions that require 1-2 fire investigation units

Both fire investigation and fire prevention do the same job and meet the fire investigation requirement

The fire investigation unit can be used as a police patrol car and has the ability to transport prisoners

• With 1 fire investigation expansion or building will allow missions that require 1-2 fire investigation units

Both fire investigation and fire prevention do the same job and meet the fire investigation requirement

The fire investigation unit can be used as a police patrol car and has the ability to transport prisoners

Hello MJS there might be a setting within the dispatch center that may be the cause of your issue. in the edit portion of the dispatch center there is a box that says," Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area.". If this is off that might be the cause of the issue your having. after clicking that option the the dispatch center the center should take into account expansions and stations though some times still add and extra unit that you may not have from time to time.

Hope this helps

Mrwar1

• Hello Mrwar1

I am not having any issues with the mission generation / spawning as I have the units I need for the missions and yes I have all of my dispatch centres edited to only use attached stations for mission generation

My comment was simply helping the other by letting them know that the game has missions with 1 fire investigation expansion / building that will require up to 2 fire investigation units

• Hello Mrwar1

I am not having any issues with the mission generation / spawning as I have the units I need for the missions and yes I have all of my dispatch centres edited to only use attached stations for mission generation

My comment was simply helping the other by letting them know that the game has missions with 1 fire investigation expansion / building that will require up to 2 fire investigation units

My mistake that was meant for the OP

• Hello MJS there might be a setting within the dispatch center that may be the cause of your issue. in the edit portion of the dispatch center there is a box that says," Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area.". If this is off that might be the cause of the issue your having. after clicking that option the the dispatch center the center should take into account expansions and stations though some times still add and extra unit that you may not have from time to time.

Hope this helps

Mrwar1

• As indicated in my previous thread:

As for your inquiry, depending on your dispatch centre settings, the mission will spawn within the dispatch centre (or your general call area) but NOT within the area surrounding the station housing those vehicles.

The requirements for any mission to be generated has to do solely on what type of stations and extensions as well as how many you have. The number of units only counts towards the completion of the missions.

Now my advice is this. If you have an open slot then get a fire prevention unit at a cost of 15k credit and dose not require any training. The only thing it can't do the fire investigator can is transport prisoners.

The other option would be to ignore the mission in question as it will delete itself after 48hrs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!