Winter Missions. What the hell are they?

• Howdy fellow Missionchief players!

I'm just going through my Tasks and Events, seeing what I can complete for some extra cash.

I see there are a bunch of tasks on "Winter Tasks - Week 8" but I don't know how to complete them.

Obviously, I want to complete them because if you complete a few you get paid handsomely.

If anyone can help, that would be great!

• Im playing on the uk side (but im from NZ) and its summer missions on there at the moment (given the norhtern hemisphere is summer now compared to down south here) but if you look at the mission title you'll see the award ribbon icon that idicicates a Event / Award Mission , if you hover over it with the mouse like i have you'll see it pops up as in the picture

• Im playing on the uk side (but im from NZ) and its summer missions on there at the moment (given the norhtern hemisphere is summer now compared to down south here) but if you look at the mission title you'll see the award ribbon icon that idicicates a Event / Award Mission , if you hover over it with the mouse like i have you'll see it pops up as in the picture

Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks!

• Howdy fellow Missionchief players!

I'm just going through my Tasks and Events, seeing what I can complete for some extra cash.

I see there are a bunch of tasks on "Winter Tasks - Week 8" but I don't know how to complete them.

Obviously, I want to complete them because if you complete a few you get paid handsomely.

If anyone can help, that would be great!

These are the winter missions:

Campfire sets woodshed on fire #423
    Slippery road - Car accident #424
    Brawl on frozen lake #425
    Person fell on ice #426
    Iceskater slipped #427
    Kids throwing snowballs on people and houses #428
    Skid on ice #429

Hope that helps you :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!