Extreme lag on Android app - RESOLVED

• Is anyone else that uses the Android app experiencing lag (i.e. screen freeze, missions not clearing)? Only way I can advance it is to go out of the app, and then back in to it.

Just want to make sure it isn't me... but I can't rule 'me' out as the cause... ;)

Chief, I'm a rescue man. I trained to be a rescue man, and I like being a rescue man. - Johnny Gage, LA County Rescue Squad 10

• Good to know it isn't just me. I can play it on my phone thru Firefox with LSSM v.4 or Chrome with no issues, so it's either in the app or on the server side that controls Android interaction. It is very frustrating...

And, don't get me started about having to reload all available apparatus before I can dispatch a call on either platform... X(

Edit: rule number one... always clear cache, uninstall and reinstall when performance degrades. Sooo... never mind the above rant. (One would think that after doing tech support for many years, I would have realized that...)

Chief, I'm a rescue man. I trained to be a rescue man, and I like being a rescue man. - Johnny Gage, LA County Rescue Squad 10

Edited 2 times, last by dgsmith67 ().

• dgsmith67

Changed the title of the thread from “Extreme lag on Android app” to “Extreme lag on Android app - RESOLVED”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!