Am I missing the point?

• With this new trailer update, what's the point? I see I can add equipment onto an existing engine (for example) such as hazmat, why wouldn't I just add a Hazmat vehicle? Does the same thing. Do the trailers change the way a mission is fulfilled? Ex: Large Unknown Tanker Spill - requires 2 Hazmat (8 trained hazmat personnel) with a trailer can I just use one Hazmat vehicle and a trailer as long as I have 8 qualified people? Do these trailers offset the unit requirements for rescues, hazmat, etc?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

• The trailers and equipment can replace vehicles, so yes. You could send an engine with the trailer or equipment loaded and a Hazmat and fulfill the requirements as long as the vehicle with the equipment/ trailer also has Hazmat-trained people on it.

If you don't want to use it, you don't need to. It's just to add some more realism to the game again, helping out people who at least attempt to build everything as realistically as possible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!