Coastguard missions - Patients being untreated

• In the past few days, I've noticed an increase in the number of issues getting patients on Occean lifeboat missions to be treated.

In this image, you can see a EPIRB Activation (offshore) mission and a patient going untreated. Currently, that patient is being covered by a coastguard heli that does have critical care. To correct this, I have to cancel that heli, and force the patient to transfer to another unit

Thus allowing for treatment of the patient and the completion of the mission. If the patients cannot be treated and only transported by the helis, then they need some form of blocker, to force patients onto lifeboats first. If they can treat patients, then they may currently be bugged.

• i suppose you also have cc trained staff o/b the boats as well?

• Happening with other missions too.

Patient is definetly being treated by a lifeboat with crit care. But the mission needs to be refreshed before it begins treating

All definetly had CC

and interestingly, the patient doesnt even seem to be properly treated, it will do a bit and then enable transport

• Somehow, this feels like its getting worse. More and more I just cannot get the patients to be treated or transported. I spend a huge amount of timing fighting with the patients on these missions. Soon I think I will be forced to disable the dispatch centre with lifeboats connected because this is just not worth it currently.

I think until this is fixed, Both EPIRB missions need to be disabled.

• Folowing on from this , im now also having trouble with the patient Transfers , my boat will goto the Patient Transfer point , where normally you'd send ambulances to take away the patients , ive got and ambulance at the transfer that wont collect the patient showing , and a boat at the transfer that wont release the patients , or it says theres a patient to treat but nothing shows

• Folowing on from this , im now also having trouble with the patient Transfers , my boat will goto the Patient Transfer point , where normally you'd send ambulances to take away the patients , ive got and ambulance at the transfer that wont collect the patient showing , and a boat at the transfer that wont release the patients , or it says theres a patient to treat but nothing shows

The coastal rescue helicopter does not count as an ambulance in this case. You need a ground ambulance to treat and transport the patient.

• The coastal rescue helicopter does not count as an ambulance in this case. You need a ground ambulance to treat and transport the patient.

Sorry i didnt realise in that clip id sent it away and resent it to the mission to ry see if it helped , the helecopter bought a patient to the transfer , also occasionally ive noticed when i click to send a ambulance on the arr button i have created it sends a coastguard hele to these instead of an ambulance

• send a ambulance on the arr button i have created it sends a coastguard hele to these instead of an ambulance

Yeah, that is really annoying, I think I have bug report for that up as well. My advice is to set a custom ARR for the helis

Select the vehicle > Edit Vehicle > Then set a "own vehicle category" and select the tick box below that fill box.

Then you can create an ARR for the helis and they wont dispatch as an ambo

• Yeah, that is really annoying, I think I have bug report for that up as well. My advice is to set a custom ARR for the helis

Select the vehicle > Edit Vehicle > Then set a "own vehicle category" and select the tick box below that fill box.

Then you can create an ARR for the helis and they wont dispatch as an ambo

i think i have seen yours too yes :) , Thanks for the suggestion , i already do that for my patient transfer units , might try that too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!