Ability to 'remove' built extensions?

• Before the new Foam update was launched on AU, the only three extensions you could buy in a fire station were the Airport Extension, Ambulance Extension and Bushfire Extension. I had (and still have) no use for the Ambulance Extension, and the Airport I only built on ARFF stations. The bushfire missions can earn you quite a bit, so I built on basically every station a Bushfire Expansion to generate more missions. That was fine before the new foam update. Because all but one of my stations are small stations, I can only buy one extension per station. And so now I cannot buy any foam extensions. I don't need bushfire expansions on all of my stations, and I would like to delete some - especially on urban stations - to make room for foam. But sadly that is not possible. The ability to remove built extensions would be extremely handy. If there were vehicles purchased with that extension at the station, I would suggest that they stay, but if you delete or transfer the vehicles you cannot buy new ones. If that is too complicated, then an additional extension slot for small stations would be beneficial. Upgrading to a large station would be a waste of money as I hardly fill the vehicle slots on a small station and do not need the space. Everyone plays and sets up their stations differently, so everyone might not agree or want these changes, but the ability to remove built extensions and possibly even an additional extension slot for small stations would be amazing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!