ARR Improvements

• I've been spending the last few days doing some redesigning of my ARRs and I think I have found a few areas that could be improved

The first, an increase in the number of columns. When on PC, there is ample room for as many as 10 colums, but I think an increase to 8 would be plenty. A setting though might be a good idea to choose between 6 or 8 Columns to maintain compatability with plenty of devices

Non-Alphabetical ordering would allow certain ARRs to be grouped together that ordinarily would not be together, this could be achieved by having the ability to assign a letter to the ARR. In doing so it would override the ARR's name. So for example, an ARR such as "Fire Engine" could be Assigned the Letter "A" and it would be grouped accordingly. 2 Characters would allow for maximum configuration.

ARR spacer. The ability to insert a blank space between ARRs to create vertical grouping would also be great. Im not sure how this could be acheived in the current interface, but the simplest would be some kind of button to assign a spacer above or below an existing ARR. This would also help with organising ARRs especially with the other listed improvements.

ARRs are awesome but the interface to configure them can be a bit limiting and you have to get highly creative at times. I would be very interested to see what ideas others have as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!