HazMat Pumper Improvements

• As of right now, the HazMat Pumper is not showing up under the Firetruck tab in mission dispatch, and is not available as a starter vehicle once passed the required rank, which I believe should be rectified by giving it the same coding in dispatch as rescue pumpers, which appear under both the Firetruck and Other Vehicles tabs. And the HazMat Pumper should be able to be bought as a starter vehicle for when building a new fire station passed the required rank

• As of right now, the HazMat Pumper is not showing up under the Firetruck tab in mission dispatch, and is not available as a starter vehicle once passed the required rank, which I believe should be rectified by giving it the same coding in dispatch as rescue pumpers, which appear under both the Firetruck and Other Vehicles tabs. And the HazMat Pumper should be able to be bought as a starter vehicle for when building a new fire station passed the required rank

No point having the Hazmat Pumper as a starter because you need the Hazmat trained people to use it. You will have station and truck sitting idle because it can't use the truck

• No point having the Hazmat Pumper as a starter because you need the Hazmat trained people to use it. You will have station and truck sitting idle because it can't use the truck

That makes sense.

Mozza also said that the HazMat Pumper should show under both the 'fire truck' and the 'other fire apparatus' tabs. Is this possible?

• That makes sense.

Mozza also said that the HazMat Pumper should show under both the 'fire truck' and the 'other fire apparatus' tabs. Is this possible?

Well, they've done it with the Rescue Pumper, and then the Pumper, Medium and Heavy tankers show up under Firetruck and Bushfire Vehicles, so I'm not sure why they didn't just do it from the start

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!