Vehicles Unavailable

• Hi all,

I like to play quite realistically so I’m aware that some people would not enjoy a feature like this so maybe it could be toggalable.

I’d like to see vehicles go status 6 unavailable more often. For example meal breaks, restocking and when at hospital.

Meal break- be able to set a time during the shift, this could be achieved by having additional boxes for what times the vehicles are available instead of just start and finish

Hospital- Like a response delay be able to set a delay so a vehicle will take X amount of time before leaving and becoming available again after handing over at hospital.

Restocking- After completing a certain amount of jobs e.g. 20 the vehicle needs to restock. So would need to visit a large station as they would irl to access stores which often aren’t available at all stations. (I’m aware that police and fire don’t really do this but would be cool for ambulance)

• Would definetly need to be fully configurable, but yeah, some "realism" settings like these would be good. Though would also want a better way of configuring it. Currently, there are aspects of the game i've ignored simply because there is no easy way to set it up. You literally have to go vehicle by vehicle and for 100s of vehicles that takes a very long time

• I would like that to like of a crew restock or going state 4 for refreshments aka food and stuff

Also restrictions on some places air ambulances that can’t at night due them not having nvgs also weather conditions so helicopters can’t fly in low visibility and bad weather

I think this could be used for the police to booking someone in to custody and the whole hand off

• I would like that to like of a crew restock or going state 4 for refreshments aka food and stuff

Also restrictions on some places air ambulances that can’t at night due them not having nvgs also weather conditions so helicopters can’t fly in low visibility and bad weather

I think this could be used for the police to booking someone in to custody and the whole hand off

I set my air ambulances to have shifts only during day 😊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!