Monday morning new release mission

• Really getting fed up with Monday morning missions only doing one ambulance calls why are they not doing a variety .

No new

Airport

Coastguard

Lifeboat

Fire

Search & rescue

It’s as if they can’t be bothered with English game.

Been like this since well before Christmas.

• It takes the developers, content advisors, the technical folks and moderators time to review, develop and implement. The ones we have been seeing have been simple, but I suspect they were suggested a while ago and were in the hopper for release. The other thing to keep in mind is that the content advisors do so as volunteers and since it has been the holiday season, I suspect things have slowed down a bit.

• It takes the developers, content advisors, the technical folks and moderators time to review, develop and implement. The ones we have been seeing have been simple, but I suspect they were suggested a while ago and were in the hopper for release. The other thing to keep in mind is that the content advisors do so as volunteers and since it has been the holiday season, I suspect things have slowed down a bit.

I fully get that but it has been like that for weeks before Christmas. I just wanted to make my point that it would be great to get a variety.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!