Alliance staging areas + 'Copy image for all vehicles of the same type'

• As the title states, I have two suggestions. Firstly, alliance staging areas. Currently they can only be built by alliance admins and you can only build 1. This is quite annoying when you are setting up events, especially ones that are spread over a large area, as you have to build some staging posts under your own account. If this happens it can be hard to find the building under the mass of others, causing problems, whereas alliance staging areas can easily be found by going to the alliance tab >> then alliance buildings. To fix this, I think the staging area limit as built by alliance funds should be raised to 10, or even higher.

Now the 'Copy image for all vehicles of the same type' button. This is very helpful when selecting vehicle graphics, but it has a major flaw. The button should only apply to vehicles it that dispatch center. For example, I have two setups, one in Vic and the other in NSW. Say a new graphic comes out for rescue pumps in Victoria that I like. I can easily use the button to change all of my victorian units, but the NSW ones in a different dispatch center change too! Now I have to go though each unit in my NSW dispatch and change it back. This is very tedious process, and not enjoyable at all. Can we please make the vehicle graphic button only apply to vehicles in that dispatch center? It would make life so much easier. Thank you ;)

• i never use that Copy image as I tried it one time and it messed up other images. So I just go into the graphics list and select something. The area I am working on has multiple stations (US) then I just continue to use it until built out. "orange county" is a great example as I have found it has graphics for almost every vehicle. The "copy image" topic came up once before and I thought the outcome was that some of the moderators or advisors said it had a lot of glitches in it and recommended not using it until fixed but that it was not high on the "fix it" list. Been playing 3 years, so I am not 100% certain.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!