SES Suggestions/Questions

• I have a couple of ideas and questions regarding SES:

1. What would we think of the SES Mobile Command being able to tow any of the trailers? I personally would really like to see this feature. If not all, maybe at least just the comms trailer? They seem like they would or should stay together.

2. Could the SES Solar/Wind Power trailer be renamed to Generator trailer? I would think it would be much more common to see a generator over solar panels on a trailer. I know that all SASES power supply trailers are generators (Thanks Mozza).

3. Does anyone have any idea what a wind power trailer would look like? I have no idea what the name is referring to. A quick google search provided no relevant results.

4. Back to the comms trailer - it is needed for exactly 2 missions. Flood Evacuation (Moderate), and River Flooding (Minor). None of the missions you'd expect, like line search, or hiker lost in bushland, things like that. Only for 2 missions that maybe might possibly need it irl, but is unlikely, since generally flooding happens in flatter areas (I understand it boosts radio signals. For calls in hilly terrain where Comms are affected they deploy them to help with Comms. Thanks Aussieman)

So could we get some of the other missions updated to require the comms?

• Curiosity03

Changed the title of the thread from “SES Mobile Command” to “SES Suggestions/Questions”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!