Mismatch between required vehicles and personnel

• POWER PLANT FIRE - EXPLOSION

Required : 2x Mobile Command Vehicles

Required Personnel 2x EMS Mobile Command

Why not having requested an EMS mobile command unit since this vehicle exists ?

People have only sent 2 MCV so there is no personnel with EMS mobile command training on scene. The call has been blocked for hours. There are plenty of examples like this since the recent updates. This game is becoming hard to play...

• Jeff2mars

Changed the title of the thread from “Required vehicles and personnel mismatch” to “Mismatch between required vehicles and personnel”.
  • I have no problems clearing this call with a EMS Mobile Command vehicle.

I get them regularly and clear them without issue. I'm not understanding what you're asking.

• I say that the requirements for the mission is a MCV. People understand it as the regular MCV we have had from long time ago. So they send a MCV.

But if you look closely at the requirements, it also says that personnel with EMS mobile command training are required. So the call is not completed.

People most often have personnel with EMS command training in the EMS mobile command vehicle. So to avoid loosing time on call completion, it would be smarter to request an EMS mobile command vehicle instead of a MCV to complete the mission.

• That missions requires

2 - FIRE Mobile Command Vehicles AND

2 - EMS Mobile Command Personnel

The message is correct as it the mission requirements. No changes are required.

• That's what I'm saying... and I think this is not relevant to ask "EMS Mobile Command personnel" without asking an "EMS Mobile command vehicle" whereas this vehicle exists. When all the requested vehicles are on scene, it often lacks "2x EMS Mobile Command personnel" because players had not assigned this personnel to the MCV but to their "EMS mobile command vehicle", which was not dispatched because not required.

• That's what I'm saying... and I think this is not relevant to ask "EMS Mobile Command personnel" without asking an "EMS Mobile command vehicle" whereas this vehicle exists. When all the requested vehicles are on scene, it often lacks "2x EMS Mobile Command personnel" because players didn't have assigned this personnel to the MCV but to their "EMS mobile command vehicle", which was not dispatched because not required.

No mission asks for the vehicle as you can put the staff on any vehicle i use the ems chief unit as the mobile command requires 6 staff

• No mission asks for the vehicle as you can put the staff on any vehicle i use the ems chief unit as the mobile command requires 6 staff

Depending on where you look there are some missions on the US version that do required an "EMS Mobile Command". Large patient incidents. I "think" 25 or more, but I am not sure on the number. But it will show up on the LSSM V4 if you are using that and not on the mission requirements page. I have tried sending the regular Mobile Command it the mission would not finish. It is confusing as there are missions that require the mobile command that really don't need one and others that would normally use on and it is on the list. For example a Fire Alarm. Not many places I know of in the US that send a mobile command vehicle on Fire Alarms. Just an observation..

• Yes but that's not the point. You are telling what the game allows to do, and I'm saying what many people usually do, and the impact it has on the completion of missions.

The actual vehicle is not required, the game alerts you to a personnel requirement.

On the screenshot I posted above it indicates personnel.

On the red banner, it will say "Missing Personnel: 2 x Mobile Command"

A lot of people will place their EMS Mobile Command Personnel on the EMS Chief vehicle and not utilise EMS Mobile Command vehicles. It comes down to personal preference and build style.

• to back up EMS-Chief - when Ems command ( unit and staff) came out there was an uproar because all of a sudden the EMS command unit - with 6 trained staff was needed for many calls and players didnt have unit much less staff. and If im correct on timeline - after a week - the requirement was switched to just 2 EMS command trained were needed - and as EMS-Chief stated many players trained their EMS Chief units with 2 and the EMS command unit became redundant ( as it was not specifically required anymore)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!