Posts by Charlieaa

Hi, I’m a bit confused. Every time I collect a pumpkin nothing actually happens, can someone advise as to what it actually does?

If you wanted a specific water rescue unit you could just rename it HART vehicle and use it in that way. Many different areas have different units but it would be ridiculous to have all of them, hence why we only have vehicles which are universal and can represent multiple units and you can use them in a way that you like.

I would like to see a SORT version of a water rescue unit (optional) as in Scotland they have SORT water rescue units and I personally wouldn't mind using them in my Kent set up could be a expansion to HART bases

HART/SORT is responsible for many things, swift water rescue is part of their skill set and they don’t necessarily have a specific vehicle for it, some trusts me, however most have the vehicles equipped to deal with everything from terrorism to water. If they are out of station e.g. returning from a call they need to be able to divert to a new incident and if they had to go back to the station to swap a vehicle that would cause issues irl.

As I said in my reply, it may be functional for the game but isn’t realistic. You can choose to play however you want, I was just giving me opinion

Don’t quite agree with your ‘standard responses’ there, in terms of the game it may be quite functional but for realism it’s far from it. HEMS wouldn’t really be sent to a head injury unless requested by a ground crew unless the call was like a head injury from a big trauma e.g. fall of a bridge or something but unlikely. And for a cardiac arrest, JRCALC advises 3-4 clinicians, so a DCA + 1 or more resources. It mainly depends on the availability of resources in the area for example if 2 DCAs are the closest they’ll be sent but if 1 DCA and 2 RRVs are closest they’ll be sent. Quite a lot they send more than that basic level often including 1 or more DCAs, 1 or more RRVs, a team leader and HEMS/Advanced Paramedic. The team leader is to coordinate the scene due to a large amount of resources however there would be no need for an officer, officers are tactical command (silver) and would not be needed for this incident as it can be managed by the operational commander (bronze) (team leader).

Boundaries and area markings are not possible with OSM which the game uses.

The expanding station radius isn’t possible as it will interfere with the anti cheat system. However, I have had an idea for a while about a call range booster. It’s a building that spawns calls depending on the service selected but you can’t buy vehicles at it and it doesn’t alter your maximum number of calls

Ye something like a POI where you could place them across your area and then only see them on the map when you select the option to. Allowing calls the spawn around that area.

How many police stations do you have and there is a few larger police missions then firearms attack

I have 28 police stations I know there’s bigger missions than that it was just an example as it’s bigger than panic button so it won’t expand the mission into it.

Recently I have started to have an overwhelming amount of panic button calls, about 90% of police calls are now resulting in panic buttons for me, only calls which are bigger than a panic button e.g. a firearms attack don’t cause the mission. This means that I am constantly trying to catch up as I don’t have the resources to deal with so many. Surely this is a bug because it is not realistic at all?

Ye, NWAS don't have any DAFs, I think they might be planning on one to replace the Iveco Daily ATV Carrier but for Mass Cas/ISU they have eurocargos dotted across the NW at larger station.

Ye, I quite like the dim lights, I don't know why I just feel it suits my setup, feel free to edit it though if you wanted to have them lights on it for yourself :)

Hi,

I've been slowly getting into graphics for missionchief, mainly just modifying other peoples graphics. With the new update I needed the Iveco Eurocrago for NWAS but no one had made any simmilar model so decided to give it a go. This is completely from scratch and I'm pretty happy with the result :)

Hi,

I bought the new expansion but I’ve just realised I purchased it at the wrong station. If I cancel will it refund or will I loose the credits?

Thanks

Don’t know if I’m just being thick but I’m struggling with this new update on my game. HEMS crewing is now requiring the 3 people like the update however missions still requires HEMS for patients and I can’t find this expansion or the ambulance officer anywhere?

It dosen't need HART? I always deploy HART there as I saw a ambulance documentry where HART AND HEMS rrv was deployed.

Every ambulance control room has a Trauma Desk who look for calls and assess whether advanced paramedics, HEMS etc is required. And then obviously clinicians on scene can specifically request it. But any incident which had a complex rescue or a hazardous area or even just to help with numbers, HART goes to.

I deploy resources which aren’t necessary most of the time for example a child locked in a car required a fire engine and sometimes an ambulance when realistically the police would definitely be called.