Posts by EMS-Chief

This may be a script or visual issue, as I'm not seeing this mission having a personnel requirement at all.

I've also checked with a clean (non-script version), no mention of personnel.

I'll run some tests and see if I can reproduce this issue.

----------------------

UPDATE: Sent an HRV+Boat to a call and it fulfilled the Heavy Rescue requirement but not the Firetruck requirement (expected behaviour).

However, it did not appear to advise that personnel were missing.

We have a second mission testing in progress, will advise on results.

UPDATE 2:

The second test same results, this time the HRV+Boat only had 4 peoples on it.

On that call, we then sent a vehicle with only 1 FF on it and it went green.

Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce this, it seems to be either a visual bug or a local script issue.

They dont tho, if you look at the screen shot it doesnt count the FF on the rig.

That's because it is missing the FIRE TRUCK (VEHICLE), it is not missing the personnel.

You only sent a Heavy Rescue+Boat, which does NOT fulfill the Fire Truck requirement.

Below is the Mission Requirements for Animal stuck between walls, it is only a vehicle requirement, there is no personnel requirement on the mission.

https://www.missionchief.com/einsaetze/647

If you do not have the extension activated (or the traffic personnel), the missions do not spawn.

I have never spawned a flood equipment mission as I do not have any flood equipment built at all.

In fact, I only purchased my first traffic services unit on Saturday, but I have never had a traffic services requirement either. (I only have 1 station with traffic services, so it would be few and far between of the requirement spawning).

The calls where there are 7 fire t

Im sorry Im a volly and we rarely send 7 fire trucks to a MVA just admit the vehicle numbers ARE slightly unrealistic

The requirements are based on all areas and not specific to one area. Like Curiosity03 said, response protocols will vary.

You may think it is unrealistic, where others do not. At this point, there is really no need to continue stating that.

JerseyBirds  Curiosity03 I get both of your points but this is honestly extremely excessive and the station requirments are also too low for such a massive call.

I don't believe the station requirements are too low. For the call that was posted:

50 Fire Station Requirement for (151 Fire Vehicles Required, including Specialty), that's an average of 3.02 vehicles per station.

40 Ambulance Station Requirement

10 Police Station Required for (28 Police Vehicles), that's an average of 2.8 vehicles per station.

This is a 50,000 credit call, as the community wanted (more higher paying calls), it required a higher and more specialty vehicles to justify such a high credit payout.

That's an ARR message, so the units are available but the ARR cannot select it.

Strange though, that message usually shows the "Vehicle Type" not available.

For example, I have a "50 ALS Ambulance + Supervisor" ARR, when I click on it, it tells me "It lacks: 14 ALS ambulance."

It seems like your ARR may be misconfigured or is only looking for specific units (instead of next available)?

Perhaps your ARR is set to a specific Station only, so it is only looking at one station?

I am unsure what POI would represent small shop, clothing, hardware corner shop etc. Not everything is a mall or a resto or Fast food place.>

N.

The Supermarket (large) and Supermarket (small) may be options to use.

#1 Patient Transfer missions shouldn't count towards a requirement of "completing XX EMS Missions", as they are planned missions not emergency missions.

#2 This is an account specific issue, I have 5 or 6 ARFF Stations and regularly get airport related missions. If the stations are turned on and the DC is turned on, your best bet would be the support channel as it is not a global issue.

A reminder, the more stations you have the better the chance of getting the mission, however if you have 6 ARFF stations out of 1000 for example, there would be only a small chance of the ARFF mission spawning (0.6% chance), it would be all relative.

This can occur when you've expanded the vehicle list, it's just a processing issue. (When you check one the other will also be checked).

You can identify this as the first duplicate is based on time while the second is based on distance, I see it once and a while.

Please provide a screenshot of the station's expansions.

Please do not double post. Your posts have been merged.