Posts by Petersen12

The alliance is calling all california, arizona and nevada players!! As brush fire season increases many of our current players are running low on OES Strike Teams to share. We are currently in LA, Kern, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino and Orange. Any player in any of the counties not listed in the 3 states mentioned above may apply to the alliance or message me with questions. Stations must maintain a level of realism and participation in strike teams is mandatory!

Just my input. LA County Fire purchased roughly 5 CAFs engines. I made them pumper tankers and just added the foam equipment to it. It would remove the point of having purchasable equipment if you could add it to every vehicle in the game. And you aren't going to do much with 25 gallons of foam anyway, if thats what you want added.

Now on the other hand, these CAFs engines were disabled by the county and are now just regular engines.

I don't have an Issue Recalling vehicles or deleting The Staging Areas, but I have noticed that a couple of units still Spawn from where the Staging area used to be, even though showing back at original station.

Maybe this is a better way of wording my issue, because this is what is happening.

Hi Petersen

Are you able to reproduce this issue? And see if it persists?

I will try to remember to get screenshots if possible next time it happens. Essentially, I'll move an engine a far distance away and put it into staging. I'll remove the vehicle from the staging, delete the staging, and I'll try to add that engine to a call in it's home area and I come to find out it is 100+ miles away still at where the prior staging location was. But like I stated, I'll try to get ya a screenshot.

Does anyone else have an issue when clearing vehicles from a staging area, and then deleting the staging area, but the vehicle not returning to it's station.

I frequently use staging areas for large brush and structure assignments as moveups and coverage areas.

I have a really dumb question here: if you have a Paramedic (or Paramedic Assessment) Engine for these calls, and the patient DOES require ambo transport for an ALS issue, and you are using BLS ambos, does that mean the Paramedic Engine has to now follow the BLS ambo to the hospital?

Sorry it took me a while to reply, but it looks like LAC-1014 pretty much covered your question. It helps in areas where there is no ALS EMS and no squads. Glendale CA for example is all BLS Ambos with ALS staffed fire engines

there's already ALS engines in the game
    t

That's an ambulance engine that all of like 5 departments have across the globe. What myself and others have brought forward multiple times in the past is Paramedic Engines that are used across the states as ALS intercept for private bls services

Do we have an update on this? ALS engines are becoming more and more common and it’s becoming quite the struggle on the west coast, unsure how the east is looking. Yes I know the easy way is to make the ambulances ALS but some of us like to be as realistic as possible.

SoCal alliance is posting, yet again, for some possible new players. We ask players to be realistic and active but no contribution to credit requirements. We are now looking for an Inyo, Tulare and Riverside player. If interested message me or reply to this thread. If just starting out, mutual aid will be provided from a county bordering the one you chose to do.

Not only do I play in LA but I play in Allegheny County, home to Pittsburgh Bureau of Fire, the founders of the "Go-Team." That is what they call their RIT. Most RIT companies in the county have a support vehicle they take for rit and I have made that vehicle into a mobile air, due to the lack of air trucks in the county. Example 232UT1, 161SQ1, 110SQ2 are all pickup trucks taken for RIT assignments but have been made air trucks.

On the REHAB side, there is a lack of mobile commands aswell, only 2 in the county. The salvation army does our firefigher rehab in the area so those vehicles have been made mobile command trucks. 470SS1, 112RH1, 200RH1 are all command trucks.

SoCal alliance is posting, yet again, for some possible new players. We ask players to be realistic and active but no contribution to credit requirements. We are now looking for an Inyo, Tulare and Riverside player. If interested message me or reply to this thread. If just starting out, mutual aid will be provided from a county bordering the one you chose to do.

We have coverage from Holmes County in the panhandle all the way down to hillsborough, polk, osceola, seminole, orange and sporadically beyond that. Alliance contributions are 10% with discounts applied based on income. The higher your income the less the discount. In terms of realistic my fire stations are placed based on information related to each individual department. Each player has their own level or realism. it is a game after all.

Is palm beach county open?

You can also turn off the specializations that spawn some of these missions. IE turn off the forestry specializations and you wont get forest fires.

I keep forestry on because I have multiple large forests, Angeles, Los Padres, etc. Maybe another suggestion would be adding mission spawn areas, so you can designate what areas are urban, suburban, rural and those areas will only generate certain calls

As noted before, I play for realism. I do not care for the high frequency of giant missions. I play on 2x, and I'd like to see more EMS Calls. My suggestion to improve this would be a setting in your dispatch centers, maybe like a slide bar to determine a percentage of what missions you receive. If you are playing in a city setting you could turn down field fires to 1%. If you are playing in a rural setting you could turn highrise fires down to 1%, etc. Is this a possible idea? Not do-able, do able? Let me know.

SoCal alliance is posting, yet again, for some possible new players. We ask players to be realistic and active but no contribution to credit requirements. We have acquired a Santa Barbara player, now looking for an Inyo, Tulare and Riverside player. If interested message me or reply to this thread. If just starting out, mutual aid will be provided from a county bordering the one you chose to do.

UPDATE

We are looking for those 3 counties, plus San Diego, CALFIRE and a Southern Nevada/NorthWestern Arizona player. If interested reply or message me!