Posts by Petersen12

SoCal alliance is posting, yet again, for some possible new players. We ask players to be realistic and active but no contribution to credit requirements. We are now looking for an Inyo, Tulare and Riverside player. If interested message me or reply to this thread. If just starting out, mutual aid will be provided from a county bordering the one you chose to do.

Not only do I play in LA but I play in Allegheny County, home to Pittsburgh Bureau of Fire, the founders of the "Go-Team." That is what they call their RIT. Most RIT companies in the county have a support vehicle they take for rit and I have made that vehicle into a mobile air, due to the lack of air trucks in the county. Example 232UT1, 161SQ1, 110SQ2 are all pickup trucks taken for RIT assignments but have been made air trucks.

On the REHAB side, there is a lack of mobile commands aswell, only 2 in the county. The salvation army does our firefigher rehab in the area so those vehicles have been made mobile command trucks. 470SS1, 112RH1, 200RH1 are all command trucks.

SoCal alliance is posting, yet again, for some possible new players. We ask players to be realistic and active but no contribution to credit requirements. We are now looking for an Inyo, Tulare and Riverside player. If interested message me or reply to this thread. If just starting out, mutual aid will be provided from a county bordering the one you chose to do.

We have coverage from Holmes County in the panhandle all the way down to hillsborough, polk, osceola, seminole, orange and sporadically beyond that. Alliance contributions are 10% with discounts applied based on income. The higher your income the less the discount. In terms of realistic my fire stations are placed based on information related to each individual department. Each player has their own level or realism. it is a game after all.

Is palm beach county open?

You can also turn off the specializations that spawn some of these missions. IE turn off the forestry specializations and you wont get forest fires.

I keep forestry on because I have multiple large forests, Angeles, Los Padres, etc. Maybe another suggestion would be adding mission spawn areas, so you can designate what areas are urban, suburban, rural and those areas will only generate certain calls

As noted before, I play for realism. I do not care for the high frequency of giant missions. I play on 2x, and I'd like to see more EMS Calls. My suggestion to improve this would be a setting in your dispatch centers, maybe like a slide bar to determine a percentage of what missions you receive. If you are playing in a city setting you could turn down field fires to 1%. If you are playing in a rural setting you could turn highrise fires down to 1%, etc. Is this a possible idea? Not do-able, do able? Let me know.

SoCal alliance is posting, yet again, for some possible new players. We ask players to be realistic and active but no contribution to credit requirements. We have acquired a Santa Barbara player, now looking for an Inyo, Tulare and Riverside player. If interested message me or reply to this thread. If just starting out, mutual aid will be provided from a county bordering the one you chose to do.

UPDATE

We are looking for those 3 counties, plus San Diego, CALFIRE and a Southern Nevada/NorthWestern Arizona player. If interested reply or message me!

I don’t see this as the point of the equipment expansions. You are correct that many quints carry scene lights and have onboard generators etc. However I think the point of the equipment expansions is more for in the sense of a natural disaster, a generator trailer or one transported in a vehicle to stay in a location for a major disaster, that is now what the onboard generator on fire apparatus is used for.

I know it would be nice if the units you already have could carry more equipment but I don’t think that is what the expansions are for realism wise. Just my 2 cents

So with that said, are you saying those equipment items should be running on pickup trucks and only for natural disasters, not first out units? I have all of my quints equipped with the rescue equipment currently and was looking to add the light and generator to them.

I play in Los Angeles County. Alot of the quints carry the flood, light and generator equipment. I'd like for that to be added to the list of vehicles the flood, light and generator equipment can be added to!

Need some assistance with socal AMR, specifically San Bernardino county. If anyone knows correct station locations/callsigns, please reply to this.

I could also use some assistance with CARE/FALCK for Los Angeles Co, if anyone knows stations and callsigns for them.

It has been stated before, nobody, myself included thinks missionchief is a money grab in any way. The devs have built this game for the players, not for monetary value.

With that said, has the possibility of a higher coin reward for rank up been explored? Possibly the higher you go, Lieutenant, Captain, Batt Chief, ie. having a higher coin reward for the rank up, more than just 10 coins.

Maybe my idea is wild, unrealistic and too much to ask, but just a thought. Others?