Mission Varietys

• As noted before, I play for realism. I do not care for the high frequency of giant missions. I play on 2x, and I'd like to see more EMS Calls. My suggestion to improve this would be a setting in your dispatch centers, maybe like a slide bar to determine a percentage of what missions you receive. If you are playing in a city setting you could turn down field fires to 1%. If you are playing in a rural setting you could turn highrise fires down to 1%, etc. Is this a possible idea? Not do-able, do able? Let me know.

• Petersen12

Changed the title of the thread from “Type of Missions Received” to “Mission Varietys”.
  • I would agree to a point as I have "airplane crashes in a rural area" and "large wildland fires" that occur in the middle of a large city. However, while this may not be a bad idea, or suggestion, I suspect it is one that is very complicated and difficult to implement. Keep in mind there are literally thousands of missions and this would have to be done for every single one. I applauded the attempt to be real, but it is a game and there are always going to be limits to the realism.

• I still think something that would help with this is the ability to turn off individual POI. Right now it helps to have the setting that you can use other people POI instead of having to create them all yourself, but when someone has one that is totally wrong you should be able to turn that one off. I get ship fires in the middle of my city. And runway events nowhere near an airport.

• You can also turn off the specializations that spawn some of these missions. IE turn off the forestry specializations and you wont get forest fires.

I keep forestry on because I have multiple large forests, Angeles, Los Padres, etc. Maybe another suggestion would be adding mission spawn areas, so you can designate what areas are urban, suburban, rural and those areas will only generate certain calls

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!