Posts by TACRfan

yeah all fine and dandy but how about new fire and ambo missions before a rollout like this..and since you just did it how about change it from 1 day to 7 days let some of us play so we can actually afford to purchase with coins gonna take me playing 24/7 for days straight just to get 4-5 mil racked for the new missions and tasks!!!

New missions added every Monday

I’d like to remind players of the UK version that just because the US game has had a lifeguard update, doesn’t mean this is in the works for the UK version or that it’s the next planned expansion. As I have said before, we want our content to be right and not regurgitated from other versions.

I would like to see the Sheriff's office remain as is with the ability to build a Sheriff's Office that doubles as a jail with more cells that is not done by the alliance and is run by the sheriff. Across the US the Sheriff in a lot of jurisdictions runs or manages the jail so this would be perfect. A patrol supervisor for regular police stations would be great as well, but right now since you can name patrol cars, I just give them a title instead of a number. I have a significant amount of sheriff deputies so I don't want to lose them.

This is supposed to be for just suggesting ideas but i thought id respond to yours on the issue of Sheriffs. Unfortunately it has been repeatedly asked for sheriffs to count as police and then add in a police supervisor as the current sheriff was added by the devs as a supervisor type unit rather than a sheriff. This idea has been and will most likely keep being brought to their attention but it wouldn't be part of these updates as its an issue that needs sorting out in its own regard

Our experiences may differ, I appreciate that I only see injury RTCs, but I can't think of any that I've been to - across a range of counties, urban to very remote - where traffic haven't attended (even if they're late!).

It definitely varies from place to place, Often around here its local units dealing with things even on the busiest of roads. When writing the new missions i do include traffic car quite often, however i always make it so it is only required if the player has them.

They are on the fast road version of the caravan mission As well as

Bridge strike

Vehicle driving towards traffic

Car jacking

Large fuel leak from vehicle fast road

And quite a few others. I would call that forgotten. I agree there should be a traffic car variant of coach rollover and major RTC but that’s two missions.

A lot of the time, traffic aren’t available to attend traffic based jobs and are committed elsewhere, not the fault of the devs or us, but the fault of a lack of traffic units in general.

The trainings may end up getting changed however as VICFire said we may not include the lowest level of officer as its already assumed you have them on a machine already. As a general rule of thumb it would be SM+ so that would be L2,3 and 4. L1 is you CM/WM. Command vehicles dont have to be crewed by CM/WM officers IRL but by someone trained in Command support which the current course name maybe changed to.

Because of the above, we will only focus on officers cars rather than officers on machines, if i bigger system is implemented as planned then the combo of an engine + officer wouldn't be much help anyway as there would be so many different types to combo.

We also want to add in additional command roles such as Hazardous materials advisor etc.

Thank you for all the suggestions. Please keep them coming. Suggestions will be filtered into 4 main categories, UK, US, AU, MC (Whole) and then will be split down more. Id like to not focus as much on changing names and things like that as this is more about quality of life updates that effect overall gameplay rather than specific units.

Currently we are in a situation where we haven’t pushed any new content to the devs after the most recent update. Let’s compile a list here and if players want, we can push this as the next update rather than a content pack

Some great ideas, I just want to say that I do take a lot of small suggestions and quality of life updates of the devs but they always get pushed aside for the big content packs of new vehicles and buildings. I may not comment but I take note, just unfortunately these sorts of things are never acted upon.

My “better crewing” pack containing several gameplay changes that people have suggested has been sitting there for over a year now for example.

This will not happen as it is too open to abuse. Same with disabling calls, people will just disable all but calls such as large aircraft crash etc

If you meaning L1 to L4 fire officers then this is something we eventually want to see in the game. That’s why major incidents require 8 officers because that is a combination of different levels ant roles

Anyone would be so kind and remind me

-whats the proper training for the guys in PSU Sprinters

-and whats the usual manning of the said vehicle?

cheers

If it’s PSU like TSG etc it’s probably L1. Usually 9 per carrier including a medic and sergeant or inspector. Could be level 2 though