Posts by Gooochy

ok, that answers it. Thanks for the clarification. Do I need the specialized EMS units like HazMat ambulance when I reach 11 ambo stations? I have an EMS chief now for my 10 stations. Is my next threshold 11 stations or 20 before I need to buy and train another special EMS unit? EMS Ops support, and or MCU?

EMS hazmat not needed and would not recommend, ops support no one really knows what it is for, mcu is really handy only thing yiu need to train is mobile command for EMS at 40 ( I think)

OTL is a specific request, that won’t change. The command unit is an optional unit that acts as the ICCU requirement (for example large aircraft crash could have fire and an ambulance). We do have plans in the future to have certain units that will be required at different numbers of patients but these are more mass casualty incidents rather than maybe 5 to 10 patients. The Ambulance command may also count as an OTL at incidents but I am yet to test this myself.

I'll test this and get info later

cfrs dont even count to staff at missions :/

I have tried to get the devs to change HEMS to be more like the US one however they refuse and always go back to how HEMS works in Germany. I am not going to chase this anymore as it’s taking time away from other points.

The change to allow HEMS to have 3-5 people is coming very soon. If you run HEMS with only 1 person you will need to recruit to a minimum of 3 however as part of the update, all HEMS will be switched to disabled so that players have chance to sort them out.

HEMS RRV’s are also on the list of upcoming updates. They will count as HEMS but won’t transport, will probably go with an ambulance to hospital.

willl hems bases spawn with extra staff or?

btw I like your rants on my posts keep em coming!

I wasn't being nice i was just going to tell u to look at forums as we all know your on for 1 day then your dead for 2-3 months

Yeah the place where if you voice your opinion on changes you get staff perms removed and are issued with a warning for speaking out.

Place where the main admin don't like being contacted directly and hide behind others and shout chain of command every time some one doesn't use it. Sorry but that has its place and a small online community is not it. All admin should be approachable on issues.

A community worth avoiding too as they change the rules and way it works on a weekly basis.

its very hard to keep up with the rules and I got banned for being in a ROBLOX community and a certain alliance... they didnt even say that was a rule!!! Of course I WILL choose a community that has been supportive of me rather then a community trying to make me leave places i like

If I place 2 or 3 buildings on top of each other will the anti cheat kick in as i dont want to spend 10-16 million on that building complex.

Police

Could Police Stations start with

more then 2 staff maybe like 4, as really it's enough for 1 police car and that's it and most people don't want to manage there staff so 1 on each car, plus its hardly enough to run a ARV.

Ambulance

And ambulance stations spawn with 4 or 5 so you can have 2 ambulances and a rrv