Posts by Scottybbooyy

If you dont have POIs, and don't have it selected to use other peoples, there are a lot of missions you wont be able to spawn at all. It does make a big difference to the game, but ultimately, unless you care about the POI specific missions, it doesn't matter.

See: https://www.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze and look at the "place" column, this shows all the POIs required for each mission. If the mission is green, you can spawn it, grey you cannot.

Theres a setting in your dispatch to use POIs set by other people (I believe this means alliance members but could be wrong), this means you personally don't have to place POIs.

However, it does mean if people are placing them unrealistically, that will carry over into your missions spawning. So, its up to you if you want to do this.

agree....but if you do not use the AAR Feature then it would apply

No, the response distance setting has no effect on mission spawn. Only on sending units to missions. Mission spawn radius is coded in and can't be changed. Only time its changed is when you trigger the anti-bot system, and spawn radius is increased to punish you. Otherwise, the spawn radius remains the same.

I believe this has been mentioned before about tasers and if I remember is something that won't be looked into much due to the vast number of forces which now allow most officers to become taser trained. In my opinion it would just be a worthless training since most officers carry them

Latest data is of 2020, and less than 20% of officers carried a taser, this includes firearms officers who are also taser trained. I wouldn't say this is "most officers", nor even common, while definitely more common than previous years.

I said this on another post, but there are hundreds of missions on the game. Ultimately, it is like rolling a dice, if you're looking for a specific number it might not appear until you've done 20 rolls. I've just rolled a dice 25 times, and only got 1 six, yet got 6 ones, twos, and threes. Now imagine that on a scale of hundreds of possible missions. Ideally you'd get one of each mission, but probability has no memory. To bring this back to missions, the missions you personally don't see often would be like the number six in this example, the missions you see loads of would be like a one, two, or three.

It'd be nice if they added a way to mass change them, they've done this on the UK game with the police inspector taking their settings from a global setting in the dispatch centre.

We also don’t have the upgraded hospitals to 50 beds like the UK has now

Which is something that would be needed if US missions where to have more patients

To be honest, this update is kind of useless thinking about it.

A patient is only released once every hour. Meaning if you play daily, and need those beds, at most your hospitals will only clear 24, and will always have 16 patients in them.

Much better to build a 2nd hospital with 20 beds.

The POIs simply enable you to spawn those missions, but you also have to keep in mind the more POI types you have, the more missions you could spawn.

I could be incorrect, but as far as Im aware no mission is less or more likely to spawn than another. So the missions with a high rise POI are a few out of a few hundred, so specific POIs being used are rare to see.

As you've expanded you've built more stations that dont have a POI in their range, so when one of those stations is to spawn a mission it cannot spawn a POI related one. The more stations without a POI in range, means the more likely you are to spawn a non-POI mission.

Scottybbooyy Are you a premium user? If I recall correctly, non-premium can only run 2 extensions per building.

So with that being said, they wouldn't be able to add a "Expand Maximum" button (unless it was a premium only feature).

I know when I expand my police stations to maximum cell or hospitals with departments, I have to go one by one as well.

I am premium, but that's not what I mean, I might've explained it badly.

You can still queue them all, however, with hospitals (and previously prisons), you can click all the buttons at once without reloading inbetween. However, at some point, prisons were updated so that each cell requires the previous cell, and as such have to let the page reload for the next button to show.

That’s way too much. I want to go through and re do all the requirements of the HART missions as they added them in a really strange way with way too many variations in pay, requirement etc. honestly I fear it’s too far gone to change to a more suitable way.

It’s just having the time to do it

To be fair it wasnt too bad when originally implemented, but then there was a duplicate variation added around a month ago (c overlay) (think it was either 20th or 21st July), which then enabled the two identical HART variations to merge together and produce a double HART needed (ac overlay on the light aircraft)

The 2 prv 2 srv 1 welfare, and sometimes 1 ATV was much better.

It's been a while since I've built a prison, and in the meantime there was the extra cells update, and also a change to make it so that you have to click every cell one at a time.

Can this please, please, be changed! Clicking and then waiting for the page to reload 20 times is really tedious. Hospitals, you can expand beds all at once, and then add departments in 2 or 3 reloads! It's much better that way.

Also the timings on the expansions are a bit messed up.. Cell 11 takes 7 days 1 hour, weirdly.

What if I just delete the POI'S that I currently have and then rebuild them?

I am confused by what Nige said.

To put it simply - Any missions already on your map will stay in the same location.

You can move your stations, and rebuild POIs in the new location. Then any missions spawning from then on, will spawn in the new location.

My advice is to pause your mission generation, complete your missions so there are none left. Then move your station, build new POIs, and then unpause mission generation. This will then let your missions respawn in your new area!

So I currently have 1 police station and 1 ambo station. If I move both of those building, will the call move with them. Or will the calls still come in at the old location?

Your new missions will move, but missions that are already spawned will stay where they are.

Spend sometime building POI's and the calls will spawn on those points

That's not totally correct in the context of his question, POIs still have to be within range of the station.

Yep.. Been asked to be fixed for a while, it's a shame. Would make more sense to only stand down ambulances, leave AOs and MCE etc. However, it's not yet been said to be on the list of things to be fixed (even in the QOL pack), which sucks, because it's a premium feature.

I advise just turning it off, sadly ?(

I like the idea, however, I think before they do this, they should fix the existing buttons. I will prefix this with saying my experience is on the UK version, however, I'd imagine the button functions the same cross-version. As far as I've been using them, especially for large missions, such as the Large Aircraft Crash in UK, they bug out and dont work half the time with the sheer amount of units, crashing the game instead.

Okay the 1st point abort the load all unit S button making you have to click several times because it doesn't load them all I don't think is a bug I think it is Becuase the game can only send so many requests to the server without causing the severs to crash under the pressure. The second one I belive the support channels are incredibly busy and mag just copy and paste some messages but they are still trying to help to. The best of their ability. The ems stand down thing has been an issue forever and the devs are probably aware but they can't do everything but I have noticed recently that the devs have done a better job with listening to community feedback

If this is what I think you mean, this isn't a bug. You have to press load all units more and more times the more units you get… It should show with a (1) the second time around.

Once you cross certain numbers of unit, I *believe* the thresholds are 250 units for having to press it once, and 1250 units to press it twice.

I am going to be polite...but I am going to rant here... What is the purpose of reporting bugs and errors if NOTHING ever gets fixed? For 6 months almost it has been noted that in the dispatch tabs some vehicles come up as duplicates. Initially it was just with air support vehicles, but now it is more. Also in the dispatch tabs for vehicles there continues to be a message that the vehicles did not load properly and in some cases NONE show up at all requiring you to click the message twice to get everything to load. Before you all jump on me and tell me to use the FAQ tab for messaging tech support. I have done that multiple times and I get the same robot message (identical) every time and in some cases asking me to send the same screen shots I have sent multiple times. If the developers are not going to fix stuff, then why not just tell us and then we can move on and accept it. It is the same with EMS units and EMS Chiefs or MCI being released on incidents they are needed on (and yes...I have set up correctly) To continue to say "we are aware and are going to fix it" for months with no changes. I understand these are not the only problems but they are just three (3) that I have consistent issues with. End of Rant...thanks..

The EMS standdown was said not to be included in the QOL pack, and Tacr is pushing his hardest to get it included, hopefully the devs do include it, since it is a premium feature.

One thing I do want to say is, the replies you get on the forums, are NOT the devs of the game 99.9% of the time. The staff active on the forums are just content advisors to the developers, and they have no actual overbearing say on what happens. They can ask, and ask, but it's down to the devs if it happens. So, I get being annoyed at being told over and over that they're aware is annoying, but, at the same time, there's nothing more the advisors can actually do.