Posts by firefighter

Ah ok, feel free to use one as a guide to get the size right, what I would do is open that and the image of the new vehicle, I would then crop the new vehicle and erase all of the background then once it's has been cut out if you will i select it and copy and then paste it over the top of the guide, when posting you will get a message saying "do you want to keep canvas size or expand canvas size", you want to pick keep canvas size and then click, hold and drag the corner of the new picture to resize it and make it smaller and then drag it over the top of the template and overwrite the image and save as a .png file if you are happy. Make sure you don't drag the image straight away as you will loose part of the image.

Ah ok, feel free to use one as a guide to get the size right, what I would do is open that and the image of the new vehicle, I would then crop the new vehicle and erase all of the background then once it's has been cut out if you will i select it and copy and then paste it over the top of the guide, when posting you will get a message saying "do you want to keep canvas size or expand canvas size", you want to pick keep canvas size and then click, hold and drag the corner of the new picture to resize it and make it smaller and then drag it over the top of the template and overwrite the image and save as a .png file if you are happy. Make sure you don't drag the image straight away as you will loose part of the image.

allright thanks man for help me! and what is your size 40x40 or?

the pictures of your fitetrucks you set on your first pic what format is that to use in the game so that the vechile or not to big for the map

Hello everyone.

i am making vechiles for the game.
    now i have a problem, i dont know how to paint blue lights on my vechile.
    i have a pic of no lights but now i need one with blue lights.
    someone now how i have to do it with the software paint.net

can you please tell me step by step.

also: what's the best format for the vechiles?

thanks! :D