Posts by ChiefBoden61

double check you didnt miss an extension, otherwise refresh the game and or browser

done all that several times.. The missions are literally being generate hundreds of miles away. In fact, as I was sending this I had a broken water main turn into "medium flooding" (which I never understand) and it required a boat and it was 98.6 miles from the where the boat was and the "extension" was disabled

My light boat trailer somehow became detached from the utility unit and now its stranded (either at a previous mission or staging area). Does anyone know how to get it to reattach to the utility unit? The utility unit and light boat trailer are in different cities and states.

This happened to me a while ago, but I forget how I was able to get them to reattach to each other and get the light boat trailer back to its station.

Thanks

1st try to send the towing unit back to the mission. Then try refreshing the page and if that does not work log out and back in. If it is in a staging area you can go to the staging area and select it and then go to cancel staging for selected units. or lastly you may just have to complete the mission with coins so it will clear

I initially tried to do the water rescue extension in the fire stations and put some boats in play. However, the flooding missions requiring a huge amount of resources and multiple boats became obnoxiously overwhelming. I went back and disabled all the water rescue extensions to "not ready for service". But I still continue to get flooding missions requiring boats hundreds of miles from where the boats even are. Any ideas/suggestions?

As far as transporting patients, it seems to depend on the mission. Had one where they went to the base for further transport, and another that went directly to the hospital

I have had various coastal missions (have no idea how many there are) and each time I send a coastal helicopter and they always transport to the hospital, never to the dock for follow up.

Perhaps read what EMS Chief wrote? I am aware of and have a premium account and use the automatic recruitment based on his response. It does not cost coins

With the coastal missions patients that are not treated and transported by coastal helicopter will be taken by a boat back to their dock / rescue station at this time you get a follow up mission (patient transport) you send ambulances to that mission and they treat and then you transport to hospital

Alternatively if the mission has 5 patients and only requires 1 coastal helicopter you could send 5 directly to the mission to treat and transport the patients

Prisoners will always be brought back on a boat to their dock / rescue station they then are dealt with in a transfer mission by sending police cars that can transport prisoners to a cell

I am aware....but it seems so much simpler to send the helicopter initially and get the transport done...

There is no cost to hire regular personnel, same as every other station.

There is only no cost if you use the 1/2/3 day recruitment. There is certainly a cost to hire if you recruit them instantly for coin and also can hire trained instantly with coins. I was asking about the automatic recruitment. I am aware they hire every day until your level is reached, but I was asking if that cost coins or credit for the automatic?

Follow up to the initial question.

"IF" you have it set to automatic, I understand that it hires 1 per day until the desired level is met. But, when it hires, does it charge coins or credits? Or is it at no cost since you are doing it automated?

It is obvious to me when I look at the map in my state that some roads are still missing. I would assume that at some point the map they are using for the game will get updates just as some of the features are updated as they move forward. As with anything, the updates take time and the content advisors work with the developers to get these changes made.

I also believe there is a "minimum" number of personnel required in each station. So if you are required to have "10" and moving someone drops you below that # you will not be able to move anyone.

You need to assign graphic first. Once the vehicle has a graphic assign to it then check the box for " Copy image for all vehicles of the same type.". It will then assign that graphic to all vehicles of that type.

I had trouble using this feature before, so as I created new departments, I went in and looked for graphics when I built the building and selected a graphic from the graphic packs and then it assigned a graphic to each type of vehicle automatically. Sometimes you had to go in and assign a specific unit that was not in the graphic pack. But, each department I built had their own graphics. Sometimes tedious work, but I found it better than using the automatic feature.