Posts by ChiefBoden61

I have had this happen before and support took 72hrs to help me resolve it after having patients stuck for weeks and not using the hospitals during the time. They need the exact info you posted here and they will resolve it in 72hrs once a support ticket is placed

Do not look for them to resolve any issues in 72 hours as the initial messages are automated. That is doubtful. I have learned that when I send a message, I reply back to the automated response with a screen shot of the issue and that seems to help them. Realize that you are one of hundreds of folks that play the game that are reporting issues to support.

I made sure everything is off and logged out and logged back in as well as cleared out the cache.. Hopefully this will correct it. In answer to your question I have gotten a "very few" water rescue missions that are not for flooding. I realize that realistically, flooding is a real time deal (especially in Florida) but when I had the extensions were active I would sometimes get 20 or more flooding missions, most of which were major flooding requiring tons of equipment and multiple boats. Sometimes the missions were more than 200 miles from where a boat was. ....An Incident commander could go buy a boat locally and get it there quicker...LMAO. So despite being real life missions, they became obnoxious and overwhelming.

Thanks for all the help to see if it corrects.

I have just scrolled through every building in the dispatch center and confirmed that all water rescue extensions are off. Thanks for the advice.. I guess it is just one of those glitches...

The next time you get a water mission, look at the requirements screen.

This will tell you the station that generated the mission.

Go into that stations and have a look see, does that station have water rescue? Does any station within the dispatch centre have water rescue?

I have been doing that,,,,,and I have also disabled any stations that originally had water rescue extensions

The boat missions are the only ones that I get that I can't figure how to correct.. I have one dispatch center for my entire set up and it works well. Coastal missions and federal missions are only generated where I have those set ups

#1When you build a staging area and send units to it you can click one button and release all those units at one time. Why not have a similar feature so that when you build a volunteer fire station, you can click one button and put the "delayed" time in for all units instead of having to do each one individually? Just an Idea

#2 For HEMS (in the US Version) Increase the staffing level to 3 minimum. In the US anytime and anywhere I have ever worked or volunteered the Medical Helicopter comes with a Pilot, a Flight Nurse and a Paramedic. Again....just a suggestion

not sure which support you had contact with, but if you havent - better off contacting the open street map support, and see if the can update, MC support really cant do anything with that app, they just have permssion to use it

This has been discussed before and I do not think it is something on the front burner for repair. As I have been told over and over from content advisers and moderators, it is a game and everything is not going to be as totally realistic as you want it to be. We just have to adapt to the bugs and hope at sometime they get fixed..

double check you didnt miss an extension, otherwise refresh the game and or browser

done all that several times.. The missions are literally being generate hundreds of miles away. In fact, as I was sending this I had a broken water main turn into "medium flooding" (which I never understand) and it required a boat and it was 98.6 miles from the where the boat was and the "extension" was disabled

My light boat trailer somehow became detached from the utility unit and now its stranded (either at a previous mission or staging area). Does anyone know how to get it to reattach to the utility unit? The utility unit and light boat trailer are in different cities and states.

This happened to me a while ago, but I forget how I was able to get them to reattach to each other and get the light boat trailer back to its station.

Thanks

1st try to send the towing unit back to the mission. Then try refreshing the page and if that does not work log out and back in. If it is in a staging area you can go to the staging area and select it and then go to cancel staging for selected units. or lastly you may just have to complete the mission with coins so it will clear

I initially tried to do the water rescue extension in the fire stations and put some boats in play. However, the flooding missions requiring a huge amount of resources and multiple boats became obnoxiously overwhelming. I went back and disabled all the water rescue extensions to "not ready for service". But I still continue to get flooding missions requiring boats hundreds of miles from where the boats even are. Any ideas/suggestions?

As far as transporting patients, it seems to depend on the mission. Had one where they went to the base for further transport, and another that went directly to the hospital

I have had various coastal missions (have no idea how many there are) and each time I send a coastal helicopter and they always transport to the hospital, never to the dock for follow up.

Perhaps read what EMS Chief wrote? I am aware of and have a premium account and use the automatic recruitment based on his response. It does not cost coins

With the coastal missions patients that are not treated and transported by coastal helicopter will be taken by a boat back to their dock / rescue station at this time you get a follow up mission (patient transport) you send ambulances to that mission and they treat and then you transport to hospital

Alternatively if the mission has 5 patients and only requires 1 coastal helicopter you could send 5 directly to the mission to treat and transport the patients

Prisoners will always be brought back on a boat to their dock / rescue station they then are dealt with in a transfer mission by sending police cars that can transport prisoners to a cell

I am aware....but it seems so much simpler to send the helicopter initially and get the transport done...

There is no cost to hire regular personnel, same as every other station.

There is only no cost if you use the 1/2/3 day recruitment. There is certainly a cost to hire if you recruit them instantly for coin and also can hire trained instantly with coins. I was asking about the automatic recruitment. I am aware they hire every day until your level is reached, but I was asking if that cost coins or credit for the automatic?

Follow up to the initial question.

"IF" you have it set to automatic, I understand that it hires 1 per day until the desired level is met. But, when it hires, does it charge coins or credits? Or is it at no cost since you are doing it automated?