Posts by Whitchit

My Setup:

24 Fire Stations out of 87 (2 with ambulance extensions, one used as ambulance heavy rescue / HART, one will be ARFF at Exeter Airport)

1 fire training centre out of 1

5 Ambulance stations out of 51

0 out of 1 or 2 air ambulance stations

3 out of probably 6 or 7 hospitals

9 police stations out of... probably around 100?!

One police training centre

1 out of 2 NPAS (police helicopter) stations.

I have a lot of work to do!

@jamie5d Thanks! I can give it a go, send me a message privately with the photo of what you'd like to see (Preferably side-on) and I should be able to get you a first attempt by this evening (3-4 hours).

Part 7

For this part, most graphics were taken and cropped/edited from another source - I take NO CREDIT for these whatsoever. All I have done is made them usable in MissionChief. They will be noted as (Original/Unedited - LEGACY) below due to the minimal editing required from my end. And now, on with the next batch...

RRV (Original/Brightened - LEGACY)
    CSU (Original/Unedited - LEGACY)
    ASU (Edited - Based on Scottish Emergency Vehicles Mobile Air)
    ATT (Original/Unedited - LEGACY)
    CCT (Original/Unedited - LEGACY)

@Nickynickdispatch I always imagined the main reason of alliance events was to slam down a large number of missions across a wide area very quickly, making it more challenging. Spacing the missions out seems like a bit of a "easy mode" way of looking at it, at least to me it does.

maybe we could choose how long it is and how often things happen like for storm. But maybe it could be two days, with things happening every 5, 10, or 20 minutes instead of every few seconds? :)

I would't say no to the idea of a delayed output of extra missions for an alliance event such as the storm, however I think for it to work as intended there would need to remain a fast output of events to make it special.

Part 6

NPT/IRV (Edited - Based on London UK| Patrol Car)
    PSU / Transport (Edited - Based on Scottish Emergency Vehicles HazMat)
    DCA Type 1 (Original/Unedited - Generic UK| / London UK|)
    DCA Type 2 (Edited - Based on Generic UK| / London UK| Ambulance)
    RRV (Original/Unedited - Generic UK|)

This isn't coast guard. It's separate beach patrol as exists with in many coastal fire departments.

Well I'm not from the USA so I've limited understanding of how your coastal rescue or beach patrols work, but in the UK we have the Coastguard, RNLI and lifeguards who are voluntary members and patrol beaches during certain times of year.

How this would be implemented, as a part of the fire service / ambulance / possibly add a service is debatable. And as mentioned, coastal areas such as beaches are not mapped by the system used - OpenStreetMap sees only roads and not roads. therefore calls can only spawn on roads, and it would have no way to tell where a beach is unless you posted a POI, and even then it may be finicky to implement.

I do really like theese!! Can you do a graphc pack?

As these are using vehicles from other people he would have to get permission from them first

These are edited and unedited versions of graphics already in three separate packs available, so you'd be correct in suggesting I would need permission to create my own pack based on these. However, you could save each individual graphic I upload and create a PRIVATE graphics pack for yourself, but would be limited in what you could pick based on the unit types in-game. For more realism if you turn off your unit graphics pack you can customise the look of each individual unit as mentioned in my first post on this thread, however this would only be visible for you and all alliance vehicles would remain as default.

I intend to continue uploading new graphic edits, as I have already done, however they will probably be less frequent as it takes a long time to tweak them to look as detailed as I want, and I had stockpiled most of these before posting this thread. If you have any suggestions KieranWood then feel free to let me know (add a picture attachment and that will help tremendously) and I'll get back to you on it once sufficient progress has been made. :)

Part 5

Advanced RRV (Original/Unedited - London UK|)
    HART RRV (Edited - Based on Scottish Emergency Vehicles ARV)
    HART IRU (Edited - Based on Generic UK| / London UK| Ambulance)
    LUV (Edited - Based on Scottish Emergency Vehicles Mobile Air)
    LRP (Edited - Based on Generic UK| Type 1 and London UK| Heavy Rescue)

Interesting idea, I do wonder how it would be implemented and it does seem like a somewhat small change to make compared to some other I have heard are on "the list". I'd be interested to see what the Dev team say...

This translation error appears for all vehicle types as far as I know:

(see full photo for mis-translation) (First photo shows how to get to second photo location - underlined hyperlinked vehicle type - HazMat)

if you go to any vehicle you own, and open up a window for them it will show "Type 1" for example on any type one engine you have. Click on "type 1" or equivalent for any other vehicle and it will let you edit colour.

So for the ambulances, click on one of them and click on the "vehicle type: ambulance" part of the unit details. you do not have to edit the unit (I mean go to the screen where you select response times or personnel limit). you can then select a colour or delete one.

This has been mentioned in a few other posts previously, and the main issues are:

1. No roads at sea (except ferry routes) and calls are plotted on roads. As far as I know the game has no way of telling whats land and whats sea unfortunately...

Beach patrol is an interesting idea, however it's rather confined to coastal areas (not entirely, but for the most part). All of us in the central US would be left out.

3. Coastguard in the USA is law enforcement, and i'm unsure as to whether there is a government organisation similar to the RNLI in the USA. Unfortunately this game, at least the English version, is primarily built for american players (although some concessions may have been made for the English players too).

However, I would still also like the RNLI to be a thing, and if the Devs find a way to begin differentiating between land and sea, or even lakes etc, this could be one major update in the long term...

Not a bad idea, I do like the idea of events generating patients over the course of it's being active, however I am not keen on any events taking a whole day/two days as this would stretch the resources I already have. On the other hand this game does strive for realism, and so that might be something that could be implemented I suppose...