Posts by LACBLUE1

Add a dozer trailer and semi truck as well, trained as heavy equipment operator, semi truck driver, and hotshot. Yes, they do reduce the time on a wildfire scene. I even trained my helicopter crews as hotshots, in addition to aerial ops, even though they just do water drops.

was this changed recently? I have tested dozer crews numerous times and the timer never sped up. it's been a few months since I tested that out

that was something I was thinking of doing was getting every FD station with a forestry expansion to see if I'm able to finish off the rest of my helo drop aircraft and get a couple of Cal Fire airliner's then set those stations to [Not ready for action] so I'm not getting a boat load of WLfires

From what I was told in the past, there is a Cap on Firefighting Planes/Stations based on the number of forestry expansions

I have a large set up covering most of Florida and I have 654 fire stations and I put a forestry extension in them all, even if I did not put brush unit there. At this point I am maxed out of Firefighting plane stations at 32 spread out all over florida and I think they each have a large plane and a helo.

not sure how to calculate that

after all my forestry expansions were completed I was able to gain 6 more water drop helo's out of the 158 completed expansions, math comes up with 26. so I'm guessing that it is 1 for every 25 forestry expansions

So is there any point to getting BLS units other than RP? I can see the reason for a fly-car, but I still don't know why I would get BLS.

that is the only reason I went with the BLS Ambulances was for RP, my rescue squads are the EMS Rescue units since our FF/Paramedics do perform technical rescues. It was pretty expensive to make my account as RP =O..

I have a hand full of ALS Ambulances in my clinics for the patient transfers

From what I was told in the past, there is a Cap on Firefighting Planes/Stations based on the number of forestry expansions

I have a large set up covering most of Florida and I have 654 fire stations and I put a forestry extension in them all, even if I did not put brush unit there. At this point I am maxed out of Firefighting plane stations at 32 spread out all over florida and I think they each have a large plane and a helo.

not sure how to calculate that

that was something I was thinking of doing was getting every FD station with a forestry expansion to see if I'm able to finish off the rest of my helo drop aircraft and get a couple of Cal Fire airliner's then set those stations to [Not ready for action] so I'm not getting a boat load of WLfires

I have created lightforces andf taskforces with the ARR, 1 click of the button and they all are dispatched, also my squads and BLS ambulances to create hospital follow ups.

is there a cap limit on fire plane hanger space? I have 238 stations with 80 of them are forestry expansion and my cap is 7 slots for helo drops. has anyone figured out the math for each additional hanger spaces for the water drops or is there a max limit?

Pumpers as First Response Transport Vehicles - Fire Apparatus: Fire trucks, fire engines, emergency vehicles, and firefighting equipment (fireapparatusmagazine.com)

Suggestion for a new mission: Lithium Battery Fire.

This is a growing problem. We've seen video of these fires, most recently a fire in a London apartment when someone brought a scooter inside to recharge it. We've also seen laptop computers catch fire. Last week, I saw a news clip of how a local fire department is training to put out these fires.

Game already has the Hybrid Vehicle catches fire, but this would encompass more.

I read the report from 3/23 on an E scooter in the Bronx in NYC that had burnt down an apartment complex created a 5 alarm. we have a lot of EV car fires here in Los Angeles. I heard a hand full of the city guys working on an EV nozzle system. but still those things can burn up to 30-33 days and also can rekindle 2-4 times 8|