Posts by JerseyBirds

Thanks guys for clearing this up! About the Utility, Would it be stupid to allow the Utility to be used as a Command Vehicle as well? I only have one or two Utilities and most of my companies have boats. Meaning I'd have to get rid of a lot of my Command Vehicles just to get Utilities.

I know Sebastian hates combination units but maybe the Utility can do more responsibilities. Just saying. I have a handful of Heavy Rescues. The majority of my Rescues are Rescue Engines. (Sorry to get off topic) I may bring this up in Suggestions.

But this definitely helps.

I read an old topic here regarding the tiller ladder and a couple people mentioned it being a pod issue in the UK. Couldn't find anything about pods on Google so if anyone in the Fire service in the UK could explain this to me that would be great. Thanks!

I've thought about that as I was writing this! Players can only trade of equal rank or lower. Lieutenants and above can't trade Rescue Engine or Quint to anyone lower than Lieutenant.

Unless... If this trade is made each unit traded to a lower rank will cost them 25k or 50k per Rescue Engine or Quint. Or Coins.

But I like the first suggestion better.

only way this could be abused is if someone kept creating accounts and dumping the starting funds, so many to donate certain amounts you have to be certain levels?

Then if that's the case the Admins could keep an eye on donations. I admit this would be too many alliances to watch but if they noticed an alliance getting so much from so many different users that are new out of nowhere at one time then they could clearly see it being abused and go after the alliance Admins and find out what's going on.

If I was an Admin that's what I would do. Look for those that have several accounts say like 10-20 new ones within a certain time period to donate start funds and those accounts never to be used, disappear from the alliance roster, or be deleted after serving it's purpose.

As the message on Facebook says there will be trailer pulled boats and heavy rescues with boats in them for swift water rescue

I didn't take notice if it said when the next update would be. Did they say when exactly?

-Drunk Driver Drove into Lake
    -Person Drowning at Beach
    -747 Emergency Landing in Water
    -Sinking Fishing Vessel
    -Kitten Stuck on Icy Lake (True Story)
    -Icy Hockey Accident (Large Lake)
    -Bridge Collapse - Basically multiple vehicles falling into water.

we could limit the parking bays to either 2 or 3. And the units parked on then would be the boat, Battalion chief and the utiitly unit.

This would definitely free up engine bay space for more Fire Apparatus. Most stations in my area keep their command vehicles outside the station or their house.

Utilities, Command Vehicles serving as Fire Police for those that have them. Type 2 Pumpers, Air Cascade Vehicles, Type 1 which would be rare but I've seen it before by a mid 80's Mack Pumper used as reserve.

This boat and trailer, Idk if I'd want this to take up a space or include in one. That would be another 100K to work up which I'd do if I had to. But to those still at the lowest of ranking, it would be difficult for them in a way.

Firefighter 1, Basic Course: 24 Hours Training Time. Speeds up units response time to scene by 5% Cost 1K or 5 Coins. (Does not exceed past 5% regardless of amount of FF1 members in unit)

Firefighter 2, Advanced Course: 2 Days Training Time. Speeds up units response time to scene by an additional 5%. Cost 5K or 5 Coins. (Does not exceed past 5% regardless of around of FF2 members in unit)

Officer 1 Course, Lt-Capt: 3 Days Training Time. Cost 5K or 5 Coins.

Speeds up call by 5%. Only one officer allowed per unit. (Does not exceed 5% regardless of amount of officers on scene)

Officer 2 Course, Chief: Cost - 10K or 10 Coins. 5 Days Training Time.

Speeds up call by 10%. Only 1-3 officers allowed per station. (Does not exceed 10% regardless of amount of officers on scene, If an officer from both courses are on Scene then it will go up to 50%)

*Reason for cost of firefighter & officers courses is because if we have course trained firefighters speeding up the units response time to scene & officers on scene that speed up our calls, Then the Admins, Mods, and DEV Team would need something in return from it so that it doesn't screw them over in the process. Either use our credits or we'd have to use our coins or buy coins to do these courses. Plus it makes our stations look realistic and also for Roleplay Reasons.

Statistics add-ons:

For Example:

Number of members in total units: 127 Members

*-Number of members in Type 1 Pumper: 60 (10 Units - 6 Members Each)
    *-Number of members in Type 2 Pumper: 15 (5 Units - 3 Members Each)
    *-Number of members in Platform Ladder: 18 (6 Trucks - 3 Members Each)
    *-Number of members in Heavy Rescue: 12 (4 Units - 3 Members Each)
    *-Number of members in Battalion Chief Vehicle: 4 (4 Units - 1 Member Each)
    *-Number of members in Ambulance: 8 -(4 Units - 2 Members Each)
    *-Number of members in Patrol Car: 10 (5 Units - 2 Members Each)

Now if there was an engine that had a full 6 and engine with only 5 then the count would show 11 instead. The count would show exactly how many members are in each of their units from all of their Fire Stations total. This could also be used for the Ambulance & Police Stations Units.

(Note the Unit & Members count in parentheses is just used as an example for my idea)

Course Statistics: Total Count: 125 Trained Members Total
    *-Number of Firefighter 1 Training Course: 36
    *-Number of Firefighter 2 Training Course: 14
    *-Number of Officer 1 Training Course: 10
    *-Number of Officer 2 Training Course: 5
    *-Number of Hazmat Training Course: 12
    *-Number of Mobile Command Unit Training Course: 12
    *-Number of ARFF Training Course: 18
    *-Number of S.W.A.T. Training Course: 12
    *-Number of K-9 Training Course: 6