Posts by JerseyBirds

This definitely would make things interesting. Like having different ranked officers in charge of certain parts of the call. Allowing us to call in a second or third alarm.

these can be sent to the tree on road call. this is a update that come out today.

Attention players, we appreciate your patience and have listened to your feedback, it is now possible for platform trucks, rescues and utilities to clear person under tree, tree on road and tree on bike way calls.

Facebook Update? Haven't got on MissionChief yet.

Thanks for the update

The Type 1 Pumper I see no issues with, I know the majority of companies use 6 members but is it a possibility in the future to add 1 or 2 more firefighters? I mentioned this before but adding more firefighters on Fire Apparatus "Running Heavy". I guess it could slow down that units response time like 5-10 seconds or so.

Type 2 Pumper, No complaints.

Platform Truck, Maybe it can do EMS calls as well? Until an ambulance can arrive. Or handle fire calls that don't require water such has "Elevator Rescue", "Tree on the Road", "Car Accident". Truck companies handle these calls as well. I know Quints can cause it's Engine/Truck but myself and I'm sure other users feel the same about this as well.

Tanker, Could the Tanker be used to put our fires as well but take longer to put them out since it has a smaller crew count? Our tanker in my town is used to out brush fires a lot of times with only the driver operating it or sometimes just two guys. I have several tankers and they just sit there lots of times when I have multiple fires. I just want to know if this would be considered in the near future. Tankers can put out fires as well. Lol

Heavy Rescue, for EMS calls, Same calls as I suggested for the Platform Truck. And if an engine is needed we'd be responsible for dispatching them ourselves.

To the Admins and Mods, Please do not see this as a complaint. Not a complaint at all. Just suggestions that I see the fire companies in my county do when any Engines are not available.

I know the point of the game is not to be easy. I just want hero see the Platform Truck and Heavy Rescue get used more. I have several Rescue Engines and Quints but they get used all the time and I still have some Platform Trucks and Rescues left. See where I'm going with this here?

This is from my perspective.

What does it mean when a user has Beginner, Student, & Intermediate next to their names? The amount of posts, Length of membership?

And I already know the status codes for the units in game but is there a section that I can read them on? Like Status 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, & 7? I don't mind reading up on things at times.

Thanks

I've noticed this as well as I now have 33 Fire Stations, 10 Ambulance Stations, 11 Police Stations, & 1 Medical Heli Station.

Not so much lag on the PC, More on the mobile app I see this issue.

Honestly I think the Mass Casuaty Unit needs to be lowered down a bit. I have 11 or 12 rescue stations with 2-4 ambulances each and easily dispatch them all when I get a few calls that require 10-12 ambulances each. The MCU could easily be a great help. I won't get 15-20 ems stations anytime soon.

Sharing stations would just be a problem... a big oneWhen you needed your units someone would be using it, it would quickly be denied by many people

How about one big station that allows user to place their own units in there? Idk just throwing thoughts out there. But alliance stations could be a good idea for mutual aid when you need extra help.

That's more along the lines of sharing your station instead of the alliance having the station, in my opinion. I suggested this as an alternative to sharing your own stations.

In a way, Sharing your stations and an alliance station is the exact same thing.

Unless the alliance Admin sets it up and runs it but allowing members within that area to use it under complete supervision by that alliance Admin.

How about using the alliance station to your own calls? As long as it's within 400 meters of your call zone of course. You'd just have to discuss if with those that you'd share it with. Anyone could chip in to expand it so more units would be available.

I am a Co-Admin for a small alliance, New Jersey Emergency Services. And not once have I had any power to promote, demote, ban, kick another Admin/Owner out, or anything of the sort. Nor would I ever want to unless instructed to do so by my leader. I'm just the second in charge and recruitment officer of the alliance. Idk how Co-Admins can do any of that. This is a good idea and should be Implemented in the near future for better control and organization for all alliances.

We are an alliance of 5 which is preferable to me. It's not too complicated to oversee and manage, simple to keep tabs on members, and there's always a close and direct communication with members and staff.

I was with about two or three large alliances as a member and I can tell you there was absolutely no communication with members and Admins unless they were close and barely any communication among members. Like one Admin would do one thing and another Admin would do something else. I barely spoke with any of the Admins. I feel that larger alliances need to utilize this idea as well as smaller ones. But larger ones need this so that there isn't any controversy among Admins and it's members.