Posts by jxn_30

The Water Tanker has 3000 gallons of water but it also gives a bonus of 25% to the water on scene.

3000 gallons + 25% = 3750 gallons, so it's all correct :)

So you got a dispatch center with 0, 1 or 2 fire stations and its own coverage area.

Also you got a second dispatch center that contains all the buildings that are not assigned to the other dispatch center. It also has its own coverage area.

And yet there are missions requiring the ladder platform although the building that generated the missions is assigned to the first dispatch center.

Is that all correct?

I'm not certain if this is a bug or not, but I have selected "Create your own Coverage area" for 2 regions that run up against each other, and one of these areas has Aerial Vehicles, while the other doesn't. The area without Aerial vehicles still spawns missions that require them, which is rather irritating when it takes nearly 20 minutes for a ladder truck to reach the far edge of the region without aerials

The rules for mission generation are:

* the building that generates the mission is assigned to a dispatch center with it's own coverage area => only buildings assigned to this dispatch center do count for prerequisites.

* the building is not assigned to any dispatch center => All buildings of your account (even those assigned to dispatch centers, no matter wether or not they do have their own coverage area) do count for prerequisites

* the building is assigned to a dispatch center without it's own coverage area => same as above

Common bugs that appear with the coverage areas:

* Not all buildings are assigned to their intended dispatch center

* A "Create your own coverage area" checkbox has accidentally been unchecked

Patients can only be generated if an enabled ambulance station (or ambulance extension) on fire stations is within a range of 15km of the mission.

On Monday last week, a "Bugfix" was introduced so that ambulance stations assigned to a disabled dispatch center don't count as enabled anymore. That causes patients not being generated on many missions for many players.

It has been a "Bug" that ambulance stations in a disabled dispatch center generated patients.

The team did not communicate the change at all before (even not on german server) because they didn't expect it to be a breaking change.

Try using Chrome as your browser. Microsoft Edge is NOT friendly to a lot of programs and downloads..

some comments about this:

1. Edge is now based on Chromium, which is also the base for chrome. So if you do have an up-to-date version of Edge, you should be fine.

2. The Browser does not influcence this issue as missions (and thus also patients) are generated on the server not the client (your browser). As long as you use an up-to-date browser there shouldn't be any browser-related issues (they are only rare) and especially not ones that aren't related to visual appearance such as misalignment etc.

Thank you all so much for LSSM!! I love it and it is super helpful. I am wondering if there is a way for me to see what other alliance members units or even just stations are available near a particular event without opening every station on the map.

That unfortunately is not possible as it would require too many server requests.

It isn't updated very often because the update costs a lot of time to be fully calculated => the update happens once every few years.

if I'm correct and MC pulls POI data from OSM tags, that issue could become less frequent as tagging is updated to reflect the real-world situation.

this is incorrect. POI data can be added by every player and you can choose in your settings (dispatch center → settings) to only use the POIs that you've set yourself instead of the POIs set by all ploayers.

I'm assuming MC also pulls a substantial amount of data from OSM tags (the things we use to define characteristics of... pretty much anything- they define buildings as houses, etc)

that isn't true either. MC only uses roads and ways from MC data to generate a mission. any other map data is ignored for mission generation.

This has probably been said before, but maybe lower the cost of each station after 25. I see it going up about 20k each new station,but they get really expensive really quick

the price is logarithmic so it will increase fewer with each new station:

blue is cost for normal fire stations, green is cost for small stations, which won't go over 1 million for new stations

I'm getting an error where under the name of the fire station it is saying vehicles not visible and not showing what vehicles are at that station. I can dispatch them so they are there

You can click on the icon of the station to toggle the vehicles in the buildings list.

I am currently having trouble dispatching units. when I go into my dispatch window it won't pull up my arrs and also won't let me select or dispatch units. this has been happening for the past couple of days on and off with different missions and now it's to the point that the game is almost unplayable for me.

you may have set the maximum distance to a low value. You can find the setting on the left side of the dispatch window on desktop devices and at the very bottom of the window on mobile devices.

Yes, the limit is to avoid longer loading times. There are only 250 vehicles loaded at once and each click on the "load more" does load 1000 more vehicles.

=> The button does have good reasons.

If you have to press the button (almost) every mission – even on small ones, you may want to overthink your system and try to spread your vehicles a little different to avoid that issue. (You of course don't have to do that and I also understand how the button can be annoying)

No, the Status 9 only indicates "Alarmed to a mission but waiting for a towing vehicle to reach the Pod/Trailer". It is a normal status as all others except Status 5.

After dispatching a towing vehicle to a status 5 Pod/Trailer, both will be in Status 6 (not available) until the towing vehicle has reached the Pod/Trailer. I understand how that may be a little confusing on first sight but it makes sense after a while ;)

with a good alliance you can make a huge amount of credits every day. Which of course doesn't mean that no one of them is cheating but it is possible in general.

You may report them to the team and they will probably investigate that as good as possible. However there are many ways to bot that cannot be detected:

e.g. if a player uses a bot to move the mouse and make it click automatically or if one clicks keys automatically. You simply cannot detect that. It is technically impossible to detect (and prevent) that.

And even if it was, there would still be ways to automate mouse and keyboard without using additional software on the device itself.

Don't want to say that cheating is good and the team shouldn't try to do anything against it (especially where it is obvious) but you will unfortunately never be able to prevent it.

As said: Reporting them to the team is best you can do :)

You may (and should) always report bot users to the support via the known ways (help button in FAQ, mail). Always provide a prove to what you write e.g. when the user wrote that they use a bot.

Unfortunately, it is technically almost impossible to do much against botting but be sure that the dev team is always up to suggestions on how to make it more difficult for bots.

We've seen the same issue on the german version since almost the start of the game which has been in July of 2013. The toplist hasn't been a real toplist since then as there are many people that don't care about fairplay are violating the TOS regulary. You can earn a lot even without botting but it is difficult to compete against bot users.

=> The toplist isn't a toplist but a list of players.

As unfortunately not much cannot be done against the issue, the best thing is not to see the game as a competition but to enjoy playing in your own speed with your alliance and friends.

Thanks for this... But I can not find the Lead Planes, Smokejumper Planes, and the Large Tankers for wildland or the small tankers pulled by crew carriers or utility vehicles?

have you selected the beta-branch (LSSM settings → choose version)? it isn't available on stable (default branch) yet.