Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Option to see stats

gorilla

Help needed!

Ryan Wen

Police Vehicles

Ryan Wen

UK Emergency Services

SirHiggins

UK Graphics by Adam

SirHiggins

Recent Activities

• gorilla -

Replied to the thread Option to see stats.

Quote from Caolan753: “It would be nice to see an option where it says life time earnings, number of units accross each dispatch centers and number of missions completed. Who agrees? ” Yes, however if I can get a way to work the API data into…
  • Ryan Wen -

Replied to the thread Help needed!.

Quote from rescuenut93: “Okay, The "Fire Truck" tab are the units that can be used as a Fire Engine. So under "Fire Truck" You have Type 1 which is the basic Fire Engine which is highly recommended to start off with. Type 2 is the same as Type 1 but…
  • Ryan Wen -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Help needed!.

Like (Post)
    Hello and Welcome to Missionchief! Okay, The "Fire Truck" tab are the units that can be used as a Fire Engine. So under "Fire Truck" You have Type 1 which is the basic Fire Engine which is highly recommended to start off with. Type 2 is the same as Type…
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Help needed!.

Hello and Welcome to Missionchief! Okay, The "Fire Truck" tab are the units that can be used as a Fire Engine. So under "Fire Truck" You have Type 1 which is the basic Fire Engine which is highly recommended to start off with. Type 2 is the same as Type…
  • Ryan Wen -

Replied to the thread Police Vehicles.

Quote from Ballbreakers90: “what type of update would we see for police new units hopefully ” Yes a little bit boring right now
  • Ryan Wen -

Replied to the thread Option to see stats.

Hey! New to the forums! Can you answer the post that I sent? Also, is your alliance accepting players based in Canada?
  • Ryan Wen -

Liked Caolan753’s post in the thread Option to see stats.

Like (Post)
    It would be nice to see an option where it says life time earnings, number of units accross each dispatch centers and number of missions completed. Who agrees?
  • Ryan Wen -

Posted the thread Help needed!.

Thread
    Hey Guys, I am Ryan a new player to MISSIONCHIEF! I have a few things that I want to double check here in the forums. Firstly, I want to know more about the fire department unit types. When I go to the vehicle market, there are 2 tabs: Fire truck and…
  • Caolan753 -

Posted the thread Option to see stats.

Thread
    It would be nice to see an option where it says life time earnings, number of units accross each dispatch centers and number of missions completed. Who agrees?
  • Whitchit -

Liked Alctw10’s post in the thread Hospital Fire - Major Incident.

Like (Post)
    I'm not sure if it does but when you build a hospital does it automatically set the hospital POI to that location? Anyway.. I find it amusing getting a Hospital Fire and conveying the patients to the same hospital, so.. It would be a cool feature if…