Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Great Lakes Public Safety

Grubber33270

Fly car's

Usualrocket1

POI missions spawning in random area

JVolunteer47

Mission chief gift coins or cards

Old british Army vehicules

TACRfan

Recent Activities

• Grubber33270 -

Replied to the thread Great Lakes Public Safety.

We are actively recruiting. Currently We have 11 active members with Fire/Police/EMS stations in Minnesota, North Dakota, Michigan and Ohio. We have over 3 million in alliance funds currently ready to build on request we are working on banking this up…
  • Usualrocket1 -

Replied to the thread Fly car's.

Quote from TACRfan: “Most of the time you will need an ambulance however there is a chance with certain called and patient codes that are A that a flycar will release them on scene. It’s rare though ” thanks for clarifying, what about b-e patients…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Rural and urban mapping tools.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Petersen12: “Good Idea! I have no water tankers, and I try to be realistic, so now I have to turn foam trucks into water tankers for the city of pittsburgh. ” Please don’t bump old threads as it just helps keep the more recent ones at…
  • JVolunteer47 -

Replied to the thread POI missions spawning in random area.

I'm going to give TACRfan's suggestion a try, but I too have been having this problem. I get the Large Runway POI randomly spawning in all sorts of places.
  • Grubber33270 -

Posted the thread Mission chief gift coins or cards.

Thread
    Mission chief should allow alliance admins to gift coins to the members of the alliance if I remember correct this has been shot down since it could be cheating with more then one account. Second option gift cards for mission chief. I'm the amount that…
  • DFRS999 -

Liked DFRS999’s post in the thread Jackd's Vehicle Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Hi, any chance you are able to make this for me? Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Water Foam carrier.
  • DFRS999 -

Liked JebbyJnr’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    I apologise for this not sticking to the format. All will require an EMS response. Credit amounts are up to the devs. Here are the ideas: - Choking - Unknown Problem - could expand to another mission like the "Unknown structure fire" mission(see my…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread POI missions spawning in random area.

The game uses other POI’s set by other players. It can be annoying because when playing in London I found there is a large runway on Trafalgar Square. Go into your dispatch centre and go to settings and make sure the option to use own POI is ticked.