Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Flooding not expanding + storm surge not working properly

Unrealistic missions

Kieran

Training for external Ambulance crews

Unable to train!

Airport Graphics Thread

DFRS999

Recent Activities

• DFRS999 -

Liked DFRS999’s post in the thread Flooding not expanding + storm surge not working properly.

Like (Post)
    Has anyone else noticed the small flooding mission never expands and the storm surge alliance event appears to generate storm calls and not water rescue calls-is this a mistake?
  • DFRS999 -

Posted the thread Flooding not expanding + storm surge not working properly.

Thread
    Has anyone else noticed the small flooding mission never expands and the storm surge alliance event appears to generate storm calls and not water rescue calls-is this a mistake?
  • Kieran -

Replied to the thread Unrealistic missions.

Quote from Doormatt: “I am based North West Kent (on the Surrey Border) I have a Fire Station at Westerham (between J5 Sevenoaks and J6 Godstone on M25) which is the one that spawns Cottage fires on The M25 and a fire station at Edenbridge which spawns…
  • Doormatt -

Replied to the thread Unrealistic missions.

I am based North West Kent (on the Surrey Border) I have a Fire Station at Westerham (between J5 Sevenoaks and J6 Godstone on M25) which is the one that spawns Cottage fires on The M25 and a fire station at Edenbridge which spawns Car Accidents & lorry…
  • Doormatt -

Posted the thread Training for external Ambulance crews.

Thread
    would it be possible to train Ambulance staff based in Fire Station extensions and small Hospitals (Clinics) in Critical care?? At present you can only train Ambulance stations and HEMS. Would be nice to train the others as well so no need to have to…
  • Doormatt -

Posted the thread Unable to train!.

Thread
    why can't we train Critical Care to Ambulances based at Fire Station or small hospitals (clinics)? At present we can only train Ambulance Stations or HEMS in Critical Care! Can this option be requested to the devs??
  • DFRS999 -

Replied to the thread Airport Graphics Thread.

Any chance you could make these 2 EMA graphics? nhp1wavkU1MD-lOvbEFa_tXlL5TIzyiQ75tD79-uvkwMlqesT6WYPe1Yvm4xreT8ftyQnPT3h4Q6dQDNHTsi0kfUyazRbYwCJvUj_SWgAAm3WE.jpg
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked DeputyMedic20’s post in the thread right click left click posting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TACRfan: “staging points is something I really want to see added to both games as well as the ability to have temporary standbys at other stations ” Or station move ups when that area has no units
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked DFRS999’s post in the thread New Airport Missions.

Like (Post)
    Just an idea I had and wondered what other players think, but how about some new airport missions, such as emergency landing and fuel spill. Fell free to give your opinions on this.
  • Realjessey -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Graphics pack.

Like (Post)
    Our development team has been supplied with evidence to the effect of these graphics being copied. They made their own decision based on this evidence to remove your pack as they believed it to have been copied. With that in mind I am going to lock the…