Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Units assigned to battalions

Caolan753

California Highway Patrol Graphic Pack

Gabby Dawson

DiamondGaming22 Alliance NOW RECRUITING!!!

LSS Manager for missionchief

KBOE2

Earthquakes

b17pineapple

Recent Activities

• Caolan753 -

Replied to the thread Units assigned to battalions.

It sounds good but how would it work ingame? Would you alarm a station and it sends the units? I am not to sure.
  • Gabby Dawson -

Replied to the thread California Highway Patrol Graphic Pack.

Dang am on my Cali profile RN and would u happen to have some SFPD?
  • Peepio -

Posted the thread Units assigned to battalions.

Thread
    Make it so it allows to assign units to battalions, and add division chiefs so you can assign battalions to divisions, so you can have a structure of a fire department
  • wings203 -

Liked b17pineapple’s post in the thread Earthquake Missions Reward.

Like (Post)
    Also, in case anyone wants to know, here are the new average rewards. Small Earthquake: 500 Medium Earthquake: 1200 Large Earthquake: 2100 Major Earthquake: 3200
  • Usualrocket1 -

Liked b17pineapple’s post in the thread Earthquake Missions Reward.

Like (Post)
    Also, in case anyone wants to know, here are the new average rewards. Small Earthquake: 500 Medium Earthquake: 1200 Large Earthquake: 2100 Major Earthquake: 3200
  • nickb722 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Divert ambulances.

Like (Post)
    I'm sure this has been suggested in the past, but it's worth bringing up again... Can we have the ability to divert an ambulance to a different hospital after you have selected the initial destination hospital? I have occasionally clicked on the wrong…
  • weeman_tuy -

Replied to the thread California Highway Patrol Graphic Pack.

Quote from Gabby Dawson: “Would love to see some Colorado State Patrol ” Done
  • tboltsiren2 -

Liked nickb722’s post in the thread Earthquakes.

Like (Post)
    Are the earthquake missions here to stay, or are they only a limited time thing. I dont know anywhere in the world that gets earthquakes 13 times a day like the game gives me. If they are permanent then we should get an option whether we want them or not.
  • DiamondGaming22 -

Posted the thread DiamondGaming22 Alliance NOW RECRUITING!!!.

Thread
    RECRUITMENT NOW OPEN!! We have lots of roles available all over the country and are always looking for more people to join!! We are currently looking for people all over the UK! Alliance Link: missionchief.co.uk/alliances/671 please feel free to…
  • KBOE2 -

Replied to the thread LSS Manager for missionchief.

This is possible via the "expansion" button on map for OSM. For Mapkit the buttonis above the list of your missions. But it is an ingame-feature.