Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

BLS Suggestion

rescuenut93

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

WinWin

AMBULANCE MISSIONS REFUSING TO PICK UP PATIENTS ON 99% OF MISSIONS

DutchFireFighter

Code 4

JPH

Different types of trailers

BenjaminCrewz

Recent Activities

• rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread BLS Suggestion.

Quote from BenjaminCrewz: “Real talk : Is anyone here have some MDPS documentation available to share, please ? I found the basic code list and the first response protocol applied in the county I play on the web, but as a French Auxilliary Ambulance…
  • Mike G -

Replied to the thread BLS Suggestion.

Quote from DutchFireFighter: “BLS stands for Basic Life Support, I do not see what they can do in Cardiac Arrests. Since that is an Advanced Life Support task. ” Cardiac arrest is not a "task." It's a state in which a patient is in. Chest…
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Counterfeit Products seller Units Required: - 2 patrol cars - 1 FBI unit or investigation wagon POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Christmas Market or Fairground or Marina or Supermarket small (all in game). Patients:…
  • WinWin -

Name/Type of Mission: Traffic Control for Road Work Units Required: 2 patrol cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none Patients: 0 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 950 Can upgrade too: MVA rollover, Road Accident.
  • WinWin -

Name/Type of Mission: Abandoned building check Units Required: 1 patrol car POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none Patients: 0 Prisoners: 1 Credit Reward: 900 Can Upgrade Too: Officer Down, criminal organization meeting
  • WinWin -

Liked BenjaminCrewz’s post in the thread Different types of trailers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FirefighterProdigy: “I think this game would be awesome if we could see some trailers as an addition. Trailer types that I can think of off the top of my head would be hazmat, foam, pumper, utility, and an ATV with a trailer that can haul an…
  • THANK YOU to EMS-Medic for finally CLEARLY explaining something I have never seen in ANY of the guides, that being the CODE structure of the mission, I had always wondered WHAT those weird codes, in this case 23-D-1 meant. I take it my best course of…
  • Hello Bug Forum. Username: BadBadger Start of Issue: Day 1 of buying very 1st Ambulance. I do have the required Hospital upgrades needed and staff trained for a full compliment in every Ambulance. Operating System: WINDOWS 10 Browser…
  • DutchFireFighter -

Replied to the thread AMBULANCE MISSIONS REFUSING TO PICK UP PATIENTS ON 99% OF MISSIONS.

Quote from BenjaminCrewz: “But, yeah, this A-B-C-D-E code needs to be explained on the official FAQ. ” The point is it was explained, they changed it a week ago. No idea why they link to a different site now.
  • JPH -

Replied to the thread Code 4.

Bump We are currently a Top 5 Alliance! If you're looking for a fun, laid back group of people to kill time with... feel free to apply!