Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• camokieren -

Replied to the thread Large Scale Alliance Missions.

Quote from TACRfan: “I agree with alliance events being looked into. I’ll note it down ” thank you :)
  • camokieren -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Large Scale Alliance Missions.

Like (Post)
    I agree with alliance events being looked into. I’ll note it down
  • camokieren -

Replied to the thread Halloween event.

im sure last year was just a ribbon in your awards
  • Cinnamon -

Replied to the thread Halloween Event.

Quote from TACRfan: “I’d love to see there be some reward for collecting these, even if it’s only 500 credits per pumpkin/Easter egg. Always has confused me as to why there is no incentive to do so? ” I was thinking a coin every so often, so they…
  • Cinnamon -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Halloween Event.

Like (Post)
    I’d love to see there be some reward for collecting these, even if it’s only 500 credits per pumpkin/Easter egg. Always has confused me as to why there is no incentive to do so?
  • Andrew77 -

Replied to the thread Large Fire Boat Missions Not Spawning.

Any update, I also love to build wood ship kits.
  • tboltsiren2 -

Liked cj-rvwilliams’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Electric Car Charger Fire Units Required: 6 Engines, 1 Battalion Chief, 1 Water Tanker (50%), 1 HazMat (60%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Electric Car Charging Port (NEW) Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: none Credit…
  • BCProdigy25 -

Replied to the thread Assigning Battalion Chiefs.

I would love it if Battalion Chiefs could be a employee who's trained and assigned to a Engine or other unit style. Would be able to better simulate smaller departments who may not have designated Battalion vehicles.
  • DutchFireFighter -

Liked cj-rvwilliams’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Electric Car Charger Fire Units Required: 6 Engines, 1 Battalion Chief, 1 Water Tanker (50%), 1 HazMat (60%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Electric Car Charging Port (NEW) Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: none Credit…
  • DemonicJ -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Large Scale Alliance Missions.

Like (Post)
    I agree with alliance events being looked into. I’ll note it down
  • DemonicJ -

Like (Post)
    I’d love to see there be some reward for collecting these, even if it’s only 500 credits per pumpkin/Easter egg. Always has confused me as to why there is no incentive to do so?
  • StuartA1984 -

Like (Post)
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread WIldfire alliance events.

Quote from cj-rvwilliams: “Quote from TACRfan: “As Vic said, with airport we don’t want to just add an expansion with crash trucks and that’s it, honestly it was boring. We have some ideas for an airport update featuring a wide array of airport…
  • rescuenut93 -

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from gorilla: “Given the UK game has not added any wildfire units yet I doubt they will add any events based on that yet. Yes I would like to see wildfire stuff added but just now would prefer to see the devs actually…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread WIldfire alliance events.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gorilla: “Given the UK game has not added any wildfire units yet I doubt they will add any events based on that yet. Yes I would like to see wildfire stuff added but just now would prefer to see the devs actually finish the 2 expansions for…
  • cj-rvwilliams -

Quote from TACRfan: “As Vic said, with airport we don’t want to just add an expansion with crash trucks and that’s it, honestly it was boring. We have some ideas for an airport update featuring a wide array of airport safety and security related…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Suggestion.

Paramedic training for firefighters is something being looked at. There most likely won’t be paramedic training for the ALS ambulance due to the amount of training that would be required. The BLS ambulance can deal with calls graded as BLS. These…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Post shifting for EMS.

It’s a good idea. Can’t say when as who knows however I know for the UK game I proposed several features like this. If we get them in the uk game and they work well I’m sure they can be rolled out to other versions
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Recommend a Friend.

Yes. The limit was put in place after players abused the system using bots to generate now accounts for coins
  • TACRfan -

Quote from gorilla: “Given the UK game has not added any wildfire units yet I doubt they will add any events based on that yet. Yes I would like to see wildfire stuff added but just now would prefer to see the devs actually finish the 2 expansions for…