Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WOLFMAN450 -

Liked rAndy25’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Illegal street race - Police Units Required: 5 patrol cars POI Required: none Patients: 0 Prisoners: 4 Credit Reward: 800
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Apartment Fire - Fire, Police, EMS Units Required: 3 fire engines, 1 platform, 1 battalion, 2 patrol cars POI Required “none” Patients: 0-8 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 1200 Expandable in: House Fire
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Race Assistance (3H Timed) Units Required: 8 patrol cars, 5 ambulances, 1 hems, 5 fire engines POI Required: Race Track (new) Patients: 0-4 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 5000
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Amusement Park Ride Stuck Units Required: 1 Fire Engine, 1 Platform, 2 Heavy Rescue, 2 patrol cars POI Required: Amusement Park Patients: up to 20 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 2500
  • KieranWood -

Liked joshu014416’s post in the thread MVA POIS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KieranWood: “Totally agree - its not very realistci to have large RTC's on small residential roads... ” Exactly and the area im playing in has a couple different majore highways, and a really busy thruway with only a couple exit and…
  • joshu014416 -

Replied to the thread MVA POIS.

Quote from KieranWood: “Totally agree - its not very realistci to have large RTC's on small residential roads... ” Exactly and the area im playing in has a couple different majore highways, and a really busy thruway with only a couple exit and…
  • joshu014416 -

Liked KieranWood’s post in the thread MVA POIS.

Like (Post)
    Totally agree - its not very realistci to have large RTC's on small residential roads...
  • KieranWood -

Totally agree - its not very realistci to have large RTC's on small residential roads...
  • KieranWood -

Like (Post)
    Quote from VICFire: “Calls spawn on roads regardless and vehicle accidents tend to happen on roads. There's no need to have a "road" POI. ” Im not talking just plain old "roads" i am talking thruways... high traffic areas.. highways.. ... Places…
  • KieranWood -

Liked IUsed2HavAWii69’s post in the thread Vehicle Graphics.

Like (Post)
  • rAndy25 -

Liked Zreti345’s post in the thread Dog rescue unit.

Like (Post)
    I think dog rescue unit for FD will be good in game, that would be needed in lost child mission
  • joshu014416 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Multiple Helos at each helicopter station.

Like (Post)
    Definitely agree for HEMS to bring it into line with police helicopter stations
  • joshu014416 -

Quote from VICFire: “Calls spawn on roads regardless and vehicle accidents tend to happen on roads. There's no need to have a "road" POI. ” Im not talking just plain old "roads" i am talking thruways... high traffic areas.. highways.. ... Places…
  • rAndy25 -

Replied to the thread Multiple Helos at each helicopter station.

I think that it could be like police, and adding more slots that cost the same amount of credits of building the station: the point is a compact and “lovely” to see building instead a complex of helipads. Like fire stations.
  • rAndy25 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Vehicle Scrap Credits.

Like (Post)
    Reselling is a good idea, I like it, I’m just not sure the Dev does. Similar things have been suggested and turned down before. It would be worth bringing up again in the future though.
  • rAndy25 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Ability to 'hire/adopt' police dogs.

Like (Post)
    Thought I would just throw this idea out there... Similarly to how you can hire and name station personnel, how about the option to 'adopt', name and assign dogs for K-9 units? I think it would be fairly straight forward to implement. Just like you can…
  • rAndy25 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Customizable mission sounds.

Like (Post)
    The problem with sounds has always been copyright issues as far as I’m aware. That’s the reason custom sounds were not implemented. I’ll put it on my list to bring up though when the time is right.
  • rAndy25 -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Unauthorized Falò Units Required: 1 patrol car, 1 fire engine (50%) POI Required: Beach Patients: 0 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 450
  • Mark_ -

Like (Post)
    How about adding in more POIS that can spawn in different types of car wrecks missions ? LIke Maybe a thruway POI that can lead to 4 car pile ups.. tractor trailer accident ( Light, Severe etc) Traffic pile up ( would need like a few patrol cars) Plane…
  • rAndy25 -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Race Assistance (3H Timed) Units Required: 8 patrol cars, 5 ambulances, 1 hems, 5 fire engines POI Required: Race Track (new) Patients: 0-4 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 5000